Looking for a delicious way to start your day in Hollywood Studios? There are plenty of yummy options to choose from. From table service character meals to coffee on the go, here are some great places to grab some morning grub in Hollywood Studios:
- Trolley Car Café: When you first step on to Hollywood Boulevard the smell of something familiar may grab you by the nose! Starbucks has taken up residence in Hollywood Studios. Inside the Trolley Car Café you will find your favorite Starbucks classics, Teavana Teas, smoothies and assorted pastries. Get your caffeine and supercharge your day!
- Starring Rolls: Just down Hollywood Boulevard near The Brown Derby is Starring Rolls Café. Here you will find a wide variety of original and creative muffins, croissants, cinnamon buns, along with yogurt parfaits and coffee. Grab an outdoor table and enjoy a cherry turnover or cheese Danish while you watch the world go by! P.S. head back here later in the day for the most amazing assortment of cupcakes you can imagine!! Use your snack credits to sample a few! You will not be disappointed!
- Hollywood and Vine: Located (you guessed it) at the intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine, this table service restaurant serves a buffet style breakfast with the characters from Disney Junior. Mickey waffles abound accompanied by many other breakfast offerings while the characters visit with you at your table. Advanced reservations are strongly recommended!
- Jedi Mickey’s Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine: For a limited time, Mickey,Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip and Dale are geared up as your favorite Stat Wars Characters. This special breakfast runs from May 4th through June 14th 2015 to celebrate Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios.
- Limited Time Star Wars Galactic Dine In at Sci-Fi Theater: Another limited time experience is the Galactic Breakfast at the Sci-Fi Theater Restaurant. Here you can meet Darth Vader, Boba-Fett, Storm Troopers and others from the Star Wars Movies. This breakfast runs from May 4th to June 14th,2015. Please note, this table service meal takes 2 dining credits from your dining plan.
If you are running a little late, there is also Anaheim Produce, located on Sunset Boulevard toward Tower of Terror. They open at 10:30 and offer fresh fruits, veggies, trail mix, frozen lemonade and other lighter, healthy options.
If you have a little extra time before the park opens, you can also head over to the Boardwalk area via WDW ferry boat service and eat at Trattoria Al Forno or head into The Beach Club Resort for a character breakfast at Cape May Café!
I hope this helps kick start your day at Hollywood Studios!
Contact me at email@example.com to plan your trip to HS and the rest of the ‘World’!
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019