On May 11th, 1993, the Tanner clan released the first of a two-part episode highlighting their trip to Walt Disney World. Logistically, getting shots have been reported as being difficult, but the two-part series are some of Full House fans’ absolute favorite. Want to walk in the steps of one of the most beloved 90’s families? Check out the sites below!
- The Grand Floridian Hotel
- The Tanners visit starts with a check-in at the amazing Grand Floridian Hotel greeted by Goofy and Donald – of couse! Not a small bill for such a large group – but hey, they do live in San Francisco!
- Magic Kingdom / Main Street USA
- D.J, Michelle, Stephanie, and Kimmy head to Main Street USA! An Aladdin attraction is there where D.J. thinks she sees her boyfriend Steve dressed up as Aladdin! Fun fact: Steve Hale played by Scott Weigner voiced Aladdin in the animated classic. It is one of the only times that the voice actor has gotten to play a live action version of himself!
- Michelle is able to have 3 wishes granted at the park! Her first wish is to go on any ride and not wait in line. Is Disney still doing this? Please? PRETTY PLEASE?
- Epcot / Germany Pavillion
- Head to the Fountain in Germany where Danny Tanner meets his girlfriend Vickey Larson and is about to profess… something… but gets interupted by a band!
- Magic Kingdom / Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Michelle’s first no-line choice is Prince Charmings Regal Carrousel! Michelle choose to ride the ride over 5 times! Stephanie has the most realistic request and wants to head to Splash Mountain! Will she make it there?
- Magic Kingdom / Mickey’s Toontown Fair
- The Twins are seen at Mickey’s Toontown Fair – an area that has been removed since February 2011 to make way for the expansion of Fantasyland.
- Epcot / The Living Seas/Coral Reef Resturant
- Still trying to profess his live to Vickey, Danny dines with her in front of the aquarium where Jesse and Joey surprise the pair at dinner – while scooba diving and banging on the glass! Something else more pressing interupts their dinner as well!
The episode ends at a cliffhanger so make sure you tune in next week for a new episode coming to you! Just kidding! Head to Hulu where you can find the episode and the complete series for those who are looking for a bit of nostalgia to binge.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!