On May 11th, 1993, the Tanner clan released the first of a two-part episode highlighting their trip to Walt Disney World. Logistically, getting shots have been reported as being difficult, but the two-part series are some of Full House fans’ absolute favorite. Want to walk in the steps of one of the most beloved 90’s families? Check out the sites below!
- The Grand Floridian Hotel
- The Tanners visit starts with a check-in at the amazing Grand Floridian Hotel greeted by Goofy and Donald – of couse! Not a small bill for such a large group – but hey, they do live in San Francisco!
- Magic Kingdom / Main Street USA
- D.J, Michelle, Stephanie, and Kimmy head to Main Street USA! An Aladdin attraction is there where D.J. thinks she sees her boyfriend Steve dressed up as Aladdin! Fun fact: Steve Hale played by Scott Weigner voiced Aladdin in the animated classic. It is one of the only times that the voice actor has gotten to play a live action version of himself!
- Michelle is able to have 3 wishes granted at the park! Her first wish is to go on any ride and not wait in line. Is Disney still doing this? Please? PRETTY PLEASE?
- Epcot / Germany Pavillion
- Head to the Fountain in Germany where Danny Tanner meets his girlfriend Vickey Larson and is about to profess… something… but gets interupted by a band!
- Magic Kingdom / Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Michelle’s first no-line choice is Prince Charmings Regal Carrousel! Michelle choose to ride the ride over 5 times! Stephanie has the most realistic request and wants to head to Splash Mountain! Will she make it there?
- Magic Kingdom / Mickey’s Toontown Fair
- The Twins are seen at Mickey’s Toontown Fair – an area that has been removed since February 2011 to make way for the expansion of Fantasyland.
- Epcot / The Living Seas/Coral Reef Resturant
- Still trying to profess his live to Vickey, Danny dines with her in front of the aquarium where Jesse and Joey surprise the pair at dinner – while scooba diving and banging on the glass! Something else more pressing interupts their dinner as well!
The episode ends at a cliffhanger so make sure you tune in next week for a new episode coming to you! Just kidding! Head to Hulu where you can find the episode and the complete series for those who are looking for a bit of nostalgia to binge.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 7 Animated Films to Enjoy with the Family this Thanksgiving! - November 15, 2022
- Not to be Missed: Caramel Treats of Fall (and Winter) Season at Walt Disney World! - November 11, 2022
- A Blast from the Past: Disney’s Anthology Series - November 8, 2022