90’s kids who currently find themselves longing for Saturday mornings glued to the TV may be happy to find that Disney+ makes that nostalgic dream a reality! These memorable and timeless shows are just a click away! So grab your Game Boy Color, a few packets of Gushers and a Kool-Aid Burst while you pop on one of our 90’s kid favorites.
- Boy Meets World (1993 – 1999)
- Does this show need more of an introduction? Boy Meets World follows Corey Matthews navigate growing up in the 90s. Though you may think that the problems he faces may be dated – the issues remain the same and the jokes land in a similar fashion that they did all those years ago.
- Even Stevens (2000 – 2002)
- Emerging in 2000, Even Stevens was a perfect family blended with completely different personalities. Louis may be obnoxious but he has a heart of gold while his sister is the perfectionist of the family. If you make it through the series and are craving more, make sure to look for the Even Stevens movie — also available on Disney+
- Lizzie McGuire (2001 – 2002)
- Life is not all “Boy Meets World” – Lizzie had a world to meet too! Lizzie McGuire was the “It” girl that on rewatch, you still wish you could have been! Life is full of challenges, drama – and of course fun. Lizzie faces all that with her closest friends – and you as well!
- Chip ‘n’ Dale Rescue Rangers (1988 – 1990)
- When trying to accurately describe this show, Disney did a great job by leaving it all in the name! Chip and Dale are detectives that go wherever the crime takes them!
- Recess (1997 – 1999)
- Third Street School may not be exactly what your school was like, but it oftentimes felt like it. This group of 6 friends sticks together no matter what fourth grade throws at them.
- The Simpsons (1989 – Present)
- You can look at The Simpsons and see a mix-matched family, or you can see an all-American family that learns from one another. 90’s kids will especially enjoy the best of the Simpsons, spanning from 1989 until 2001.
- DuckTales (1987 – 1990)
- 100 Episodes of DuckTales awaits you on Disney+. Huey, Dewey, and Louie are sent to live with their Uncle Scrooge. It’s not as simple as all that! There are villains to be thwarted and treasure to be found!
- Doug (1996 – 1998)
- An 11-year-old boy named Doug just looking to fit in ends up standing out, no matter how hard he tries. Skeeter, Quailman, Porkchop – if you’re not familiar with these names or was unable to catch the Doug bus when it first aired, make sure to enjoy it now — with no commercials!
- Hercules: The Animated Series (1998)
- Disney came out with a lot of series based on their award-winning movies. This show focused on the tougher years of Hercules — growing up. If you’re looking to see what the “Zero” looked like before he became a hero, check out this fantastic show!
There are plenty more nostalgic shows for you to check out on Disney+. When you watch them, put yourself in the frame of mind you first watched them in. It makes it all the more enjoyable!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!