Every four years we get a “bonus day” and February 29 is added to our calendars. February 29, 2020, just so happens to be our bonus “leap year” day! Can we honestly think of any better way to spend our extra day than at the happiest place on Earth? I didn’t think so! Disneyland Resort has so many fun experiences to fill your extra day with magic! Try some of these ideas and activities and make the most out of your magical bonus day!
- Attend the Rope Drop Ceremony
- Celebrate your “un-birthday” with a Celebration pin
- Take a roundtrip ride on the Monorail
- Buy a new pair of ears, or get your name embroidered on a pair of ears
- Get a Dole Whip
- Try the “Chewbacca mode” on Millenium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run
- Get a photo in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Trade pins with a Cast Member
- Try blue or green milk (or swirl) from the milk stand in Galaxy’s Edge
- Try a tasty snack from Marceline’s Confectionary
- Eat at the Blue Bayou
- Disneybound as your favorite character
- Go on a hidden Mickey hunt
- Go on the Walk in Walt’s Footsteps tour
- Ride Matterhorn Bobsleds at night from the front seat
- Grab a drink from Lamplight Lounge
- Enjoy an ice cream from Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Explore the Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Eat at Goofy’s Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel
- Enjoy the sounds of the Dapper Dans
How would you enjoy your bonus day at Disneyland?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- These 5 Disney Resorts Really Get into the Holiday Spirit! - November 7, 2022
- Spending the Holidays at Disney World- You Won’t Want to Miss These Experiences and Activities! - November 2, 2022
- Get to Know Your Favorite Spooky Haunted Mansion Characters! - October 31, 2022