If you’re planning your trip to Walt Disney World and you or someone in your party happens to pregnant – don’t cancel your trip just yet! The Magic Kingdom has plenty of options for you to enjoy as much as you can within its walls – even if that means not going to Space Mountain.
Warning: Double check all rides with cast members or via official Disney World website on the day of for any updates or safety concerns.
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- This classic welcomes everyone! Even though this ride has a drop, this ride has been deemed safe for expectant mothers to enjoy!
- Jungle Cruise
- Introduce your bump to some corny and necessary jokes! Also, you’re taking care of another life for 9 months – you deserve a relaxing cruise!
- The Haunted Mansion
- If you’ve headed to the park in the summer, not only is this ride available for you but it is a fantastic way to stay cool and is one of the longer rides to sit through. Great if you’re looking for a way to get off your feet for a while as well!
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Hop into a shell and join Ariel under the sea. This dark ride will be a nice break and a smooth ride for you to enjoy with everyone you love!
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- A Disney classic and a great spot to beat the heat.
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- This flight will take you off to Neverland. Also, one of the few rides that you can go on that will take you off the ground safely and smoothly.
- “it’s a small world”
- This ride will be a memorable one! Not because you’ll be taking it pregnant, but mostly for the song. If you are unable to travel internationally, aside from going to Epcot – this will be the closest you’ll get to taking a quick trip around the world.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- A blustery day adventure is all that you need. That, and Pooh and friends to give you the easy ride you deserve on what can be a very tiring day of line-waiting.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- If you’ve been waiting for an interactive ride on a day where you feel like you’re been carted around, Space Ranger Spin will have the excitement you’re looking for. A warning though: This ride spins, so if you are in the nauseous stage of pregnancy, be careful! Although, “Spin” is in the name…
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Luckily, this iconic Disney ride is available for mommies everywhere. Enjoy soaring over the Magic Kingdom and plan on taking your new favorite person there one day!
There are plenty more rides that you can hitch a ride on. Parades and shows are all available to you as well. There is plenty to do, see, eat, and shop – all in one park! Don’t think of being pregnant as missing out on your favorite rides, but rediscovering old favorites.
- Everything Coming to Disney+ in July 2020 - July 3, 2020
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Hamilton Coming to Disney+ on July 3rd - June 30, 2020
- 6 Delightful Disney Treats from Your Favorite Films – And How to Make Them! - June 23, 2020