Question: What FastPass+ selections should I make at Disney’s Animal Kingdom?
Answer: Disney’s Animal Kingdom has some “can’t be missed” rides for sure! Especially if you’re a fan of thrill rides, you’ll want to make your FastPass choices carefully. For those of you don’t care those type of rides, there are still several FastPass options to choose from.
My top 3 FastPass+ choices for Disney’s Animal Kingdom are:
1. Kilimanjaro Safaris: My family loves this ride! We will often head there at opening and then schedule a FastPass for later in the afternoon since every experience is totally different.
2. Expedition Everest: The attraction does have a single rider line so if you’d rather switch it out for something else and don’t mind splitting up your party, go for it!
3. Kali River Rapids*
*If you’re not looking to get wet (or going when it’s a little chilly) swap this one out for either Dinosaur or, if you think that ride may be a little too intense for some in your group, Festival of the Lion King in the new Harambe Theater!
My name is Alissa and I am a Writer for Chip and Company. I’m also an Independent Consultant with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency of Chip and the Disney Addicts. Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your next “Magical” vacation to your favorite destination.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019