The Walt Disney World Resort has so many amazing treats to offer, but the cupcakes may just be my favorite category in the Disney treat food group. There are so many different options available, too – different cakes, different fillings, different icings! Sadly, no cupcake is guaranteed to be around forever, but there will always be cupcakes at Disney.
Here are the top five cupcake spots at Disney World.
- Kufasiri Coffee Shop and Bakery – This bakery in the Africa section of Animal Kingdom may not look like much, but they offer some great eats! This little shop, which is really just a register and a pick up window, currently offers two Freshly Baked Gourmet Cupcakes. No matter what cupcakes are on the menu when you visit you’re in for a treat! Keep in mind that the cupcakes here are not available until 11am.
- Contempo Café – Located just outside of Chef Mickey’s, Contempo Café offers a variety of cupcakes on a daily basis. The menu reads “assorted cupcakes” which means that no matter when you visit you will be guaranteed a choice between multiple cupcakes! Be sure to arrive after 11am if you’re looking for cupcakes though, if you arrive before then you will be disappointed.
- Sunshine Seasons – Sunshine Seasons is located on the bottom floor of the Land Pavilion in Epcot and offers a variety of choices for those looking for a tasty quick service meal. The very best part, though, is the dessert/bakery. There may be only one cupcake on the menu here, but it has been on the menu for quite some time – I don’t imagine it going anywhere any time soon. Carrot cake is my absolute favorite cake and having it available all day in cupcake form is amazing!
- Be Our Guest – Dining inside of the Beast’s castle is truly an experience that every Disney Addict should experience at least once. The atmosphere is amazing, the food is great, and the cupcakes, well they are truly delicious. If you dine with the Master at lunch there are currently four different cupcakes on the dessert menu. I personally have tried three of the four and was completely satisfied. Don’t worry, if you’re dining here for dinner three of the four cupcakes are still on the dessert menu and you won’t be disappointed with any of them.
- Starring Rolls – When I think of Starring Rolls in Hollywood Studios I think of cupcakes. They certainly offer a variety of other treats as well as sandwiches here, but the cupcakes are what draw me in. The best part is that the cupcakes here are available ALL DAY! There are a variety to choose from, the most famous of which is the Butterfinger Cupcake. It is huge and delicious. Stop on by any time of day – after all when you’re on vacation you can have a cupcake for breakfast!
Did we miss one? Where’s your favorite place at Disney World to get a cupcake?
My name is Miriya Whitaker, I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel, a writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts, and I love Disney cupcakes! I would be happy to help you plan and book your next magical vacation! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning and follow me on Facebook for more Disney and travel information!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019