Viewing one of Disney’s spectacular fireworks displays is a magical way to end your day at Walt Disney World. Indulging in one of the parks popular dessert parties will definitely take your viewing experience to the next level. Let’s take a look at 5 our favorite theme park dessert party options, including the newest one Epcot’s “Frozen Ever After Dessert Party”.
1. Frozen Ever After Dessert Party- Epcot – This brand new celebration begins at World Showcase Plaza East, an exclusive setting for guests of the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party. Here, you can enjoy sweet Frozen themed treats, specialty beverages and prime seating along World Showcase Lagoon—with clear views of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, the nighttime fireworks spectacular at Epcot.
And if that’s not enough, after IllumiNations, Frozen fans are escorted to the Norway Pavilion, to experience the popular attraction Frozen Ever After—a musical boat-ride adventure through the wintry world of Arendelle.
Here is a look at a few of the tasty treats you can expect to find.
- Olaf’s warm double-chocolate s’mores pudding cake
- Elsa’s warm cottage pudding with salted caramel glaze
- Hand-dipped vanilla bean ice cream
- Wandering Oaken’s éclairons
- Hans’ key lime tarts with red glitter glaze
- Anna’s blue velvet cupcakes
- Kristoff’s no-sugar-added lemon curd with blueberry
- Sven’s fresh fruits and berries
- Duke of Weselton’s cheese fondue served with country bread cubes, broccoli and grilled flatbread
You will also find something to quench everyone’s thirst with fun frosty drinks for kids of all ages. Guests 21 and older looking for something a little stronger after a long day at the park, may opt for beer, wine, or a specialty cocktail.
Dates: The Frozen Ever After Dessert party will be held select evenings beginning July 17, 2017.
Pricing: Admission is $79 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $47 per child (ages 3 to 9), including tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made via My Disney Experience or by phoning 407.WDW.DINE
2. IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party- Epcot – Another dessert party option at Epcot is the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party, here you can celebrate the cultures of the world with a confection of exquisitely crafted sweets from around the globe. Enjoy delectable desserts and wines in an exclusive setting and enjoy a clear view of the World Showcase Lagoon as it erupts in a symphony of color and sound during the Epcot nighttime fireworks spectacular, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Here is a look at a few of the international delights on the menu.
- Traditional baklava from Morocco
- Pistachio cannoli from Italy
- Chocolate ganache tarts from France
- Crisped rice puffs inspired by Asian cuisine
- Warm Chocolate Pudding from the United Kingdom
- Strawberry Shortcake Bowl from the United States
- Chocolate-laced brownies with Mickey confetti
- Hand-dipped popcorn gelato
- A display of fresh fruits
- Warm, sundried tomato cheese fondue
- Pretzel bread sticks and crackers
In addition, you will find a refreshing assortment of beverages including sparkling wines for guests 21 and older.
Pricing: Admission is $49 for adults and $29 for children ages 3 to 9, including tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made via My Disney Experience or by phoning 407.WDW.DINE
3. Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace- Magic Kingdom – This sensational celebration starts at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant which boasts incredible views of Cinderella’s Castle. Here you’ll find a tempting array of amazing desserts, plus a variety of seasonal fruits and cheeses. On the buffet you can expect to find such favorites as:
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Disney character-themed desserts
- Ice cream
- Create-your-own cookie
And you can toast your day of park fun and the incredible experience ahead with an enticing selection of beverages including:
- Sparkling cider
- Hot chocolate
- Signature lemonades
Best of all! You can watch the amazing “Happily Ever After” fireworks directly from your table. Just sit back and relax—and watch in amazement as the skies ignite and Cinderella Castle glows with enchanting illuminations.
Pricing: Admission is $79 per adult and $47 per child (ages 3 to 9) including tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made via My Disney Experience or by phoning 407.WDW.DINE
4. Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing- Magic Kingdom – For those who are a bit more budget conscience this 2nd Magic Kingdom dessert party option may be the one for you. Guests get to enjoy the same delicious buffet at the Tomorrowland Terrace party. Then, as showtime nears, Cast Members will escort you to a prime location in the Plaza Garden for standing-room-only priority viewing of the “Happily Ever After” nighttime fireworks spectacular.
Pricing: Admission is $59 per adult and $35 per child (ages 3 to 9) including tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made via My Disney Experience or by phoning 407.WDW.DINE
5. Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Last but not least, enjoy an out-of-this-world selection of desserts and specialty drinks, including alcoholic beverage options as you take in an up-close view of Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks show. Perfect for Star Wars fans, this amazing nighttime show mixes projections of scenes from some of your favorite Star Wars films with out-of-this-world pyrotechnics and special effects.
The dessert part takes place at Star Wars Launch Bay and includes delightful themed goodies like Darth Vader cupcakes, freeze dried Nutella truffles and a galactic punch perfect for those adults that want to unwind with a drink at the end of a very long Disney day. Guests also receive a complimentary Chewie stein as a take home gift to commemorate the evening.
Pricing: Admission is $69.00 per adult (age 10 and over) and $39.00 for children (ages 3 to 9); tax and gratuity are included. Reservations can be made via My Disney Experience or by phoning 407.WDW.DINE
With these 5 options there is definitely a dessert party to please everyone. Dates and times for Disney’s dessert parties vary and are quite popular, so making reservations well in advance is strongly recommended.
Don’t forget park admission is required to attend all of these dessert parties.
Find these tips helpful and would like to make your Disney vacation the most magical and stress-free ever? Fill out the form below for a FREE, no obligation quote.
Thinking about a visit to Walt Disney World? Why not work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.770.800.6500, via email at MickeyTravelsKristin@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019