Disney Hollywood Studios is the theme park which puts you in the middle of the movies! Although Hollywood Studios seems to be smaller than the other parks like Magic Kingdom and Epcot there is so many shows to see and rides to ride it is worth a full days attention! But where do you begin? Here is my top five reason we love Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- The live entertainment and shows; where else can you find Broadway style shows at a theme park? With Beauty and the Beast, For the first time in Forever and The little Mermaid you are truly treated to an amazing show that will quickly make you forget you are sitting in the hot Florida sun. Then there are live action shows such as Lights, Motor, Action and Indiana Jones will have you cheering in your seats! with all of these lives shows make sure you do not miss out on Muppet*Vision 3D, my all time favorite 3D show!
- The Great Movie Ride; not only is this a classic but a fun ride to go through, you get to see scenes from all of Disney’s famous movies with a little bit of action right in the middle of the ride!
- The rides: With thrill rides like Rock and Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror there is no shortage of excitement. Then there is my favorite Toy Story Mania! If you have small ones make sure to stop by Honey I shrunk the kids movie set adventure
- Walt: One Man’s Dream; It was all thanks to this man that we have Walt Disney World and listening to his amazing rise to fame is one of the best things about this theme park. You get to self tour items from the very beginning and then watch a film all about his life, the good and the bad. I consider this a must do for everyone visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars; Who doesn’t love Star Wars? Well Disney’s Hollywood Studio is definitely for the Star Wars fans! Not only do you have star tours which is a simulated ride I could ride over and over there is also Path of the Jedi, Star Wars Launch bay, you can meet Darth Vedar or just shop for all the Star Wars must have’s you’d like!
I hope you enjoyed reading my top 5, I would love to hear about your must do’s at Hollywood Studios!
Thanks for reading! My name is Karen Asaro I’m a travel agent with World of Magic Travel and a writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts. I visit Disney World as often as possible to keep up to date with the latest going on throughout the world, if I’m not there I am planning my next trip! Let me help you plan your next trip you can email me or visit me on facebook for all the latest info!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019