My three year old daughter LOVES the Disney princesses! When you ask her which one is her favorite she answers, “All of them!”. So, naturally, when we visit the Disneyland Resort, meeting the princesses is a must! There are a few different places where you can meet Disney princesses at the Disneyland Resort.
- Entrance and Main Street: When you enter Disneyland, keep your eyes open for princesses. They can sometimes be found just past the turnstiles and near the tunnels under the Main Street Railroad Station. We’ve met Ariel, Snow White and Cinderella here. Get in line early for a picture and an autograph.
- Fantasy Faire: Just to the left of Sleeping Beauty Castle is the Fantasy Faire. Get in line to meet three princesses at the Royal Hall. The princesses change so be sure to check the sign in front of the Royal Hall or the Disneyland mobile app to see which ones are available while you’re there. We’ve met Ariel, Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, and Mulan. Also, just outside of the Royal Hall you’ll be able to meet one princess. The princess in this location also changes. We’ve met Merida as well as Rapunzel here. There are PhotoPass photographers in both locations to capture your special moments with the princesses
- Snow White’s Wishing Well: To the right of Sleeping Beauty Castle you’ll find Snow White’s wishing well. We’ve met many characters in this area of the park. Most recently we’ve seen Ariel and Aurora by the wishing well. Take this path on your way to Fantasyland to see if you can catch one of the princesses here.
Disney California Adventure
- Ariel’s Grotto: For a princess character dining experience, make reservations at Ariel’s Grotto in Disney California Adventure. Princesses are available during breakfast and lunch. Enjoy a delicious meal while meeting your favorite princess. You will get to see Ariel along with two-four other princesses. Snow White, Cinderella, Snow White, or Belle join Ariel for a Disney princess parade. This is a great way to meet the princesses without having to wait in line.
- Animation Academy in Hollywood Land: Meet two of the newest Disney princesses over at the Animation Academy in Hollywood Land. Well, technically, one of them is a queen. Anna & Elsa, the regal sisters from Arendelle, are waiting to give you a royal welcome and hear all about you and your kingdom!
Also, while not technically princesses, your little princess can meet Tinkerbelle and another fairy at Disneyland! To the right of Sleeping Beauty Castle, just before the Matterhorn, is Pixie Hollow. Shrink down to the size of a fairy in this secret forest hideaway. Tinkerbelle and one of her fairy friends (Vidia, Terence, Fawn, Rosetta, Silvermist, Iridessa, or Periwinkle) would love to have their picture taken with you!
Princesses may also be available for meet and greets during special events like Mickey’s Halloween Party. If you will be at the Disneyland Resort during a special event, be sure to check the Disneyland mobile app or the time’s guides at the parks for more information.
Which princess is your favorite to meet at Disneyland? Let me know in the comments!
For more information about characters at the Disneyland Resort, or for help with planning your next magical vacation, email me at email@example.com or follow me on Facebook! My services are FREE and I will find you the best promotion available for your trip.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019