Walt Disney World is an amazing vacation full of rides, shows, character meetings and of course food! Many of us vacationers, at some point, want a quick meal, which is inexpensive and delicious so we look to the quick service restaurants. These quick service restaurants are everywhere; in the resorts, at the theme parks and even in Disney Springs.
What’s better than knowing where to find these quick service restaurants? Knowing secrets about quick service dining! Read on for those secrets, but remember secrets aren’t meant to be shared, normally…
- Be Our Guest is one of the most loved and hardest to get dinners in the Magic Kingdom, however were you aware that breakfast and lunch at Be Our Guest is quick service, less expensive and sometimes easier to get in?
- Tonga toast is a wonderfully delicious stuffed french toast served at Kona Cafe which is a table service restaurant which requires advance dining reservations. However if you take the monorail to the Polynesian Resort and walk through the main lobby to the quick service restaurant Capt. Cook’s you can get this delicious french toast without any reservations!
- So you’re in Magic Kingdom and you’re looking for a quick service meal? Then head on upstairs in the Columbia Harbour House where it is normally less crowded than downstairs. Also you get a great view of Rivers of America and Liberty Square. A great meal of seafood or chicken with a great view in a less crowded restaurant, how can you go wrong?
- Free toppings bars! Places like Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe in the Magic Kingdom has a great toppings bar where you can add all kinds of salsa, guacamole, sour cream and more to your salads and burritos. Many places offer toppings bars as a great way to add a little zest to those normal dogs and burgers.
- Here is one of my favorite secrets, we were in Animal Kingdom hot, tired and hungry. We walked past Flame Tree BBQ and decided to stop! Where most quick service restaurants offer burgers and fries here we were offered ribs and chicken, pulled pork or turkey sandwiches or a turkey leg. Then you sit outside under a canopy and get to enjoy nature while eating. This is one of the best places to eat in Animal Kingdom, you have to try it!
So these are my secrets about quick service dining, I guess I’m ok with you sharing with all of your friends! I hope they help you with your next trip to Disney World, happy eating!
Do you have some secrets to share? Comment below!
Thanks for reading! My name is Karen Asaro I’m a travel agent with World of Magic Travel and a writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts. I visit Disney World as often as possible to keep up to date with the latest going on throughout the world, if I’m not there I am planning my next trip! Let me help you plan your next trip you can email me or visit me on facebook for all the latest info!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019