Top 6 Must-Do’s at Disney World this Fall
Fall has almost arrived at Disney World which means new experiences! If you’re visiting Disney World this fall, check out our top 6 must-do’s!
Attend Mickey’s-Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Calling all ghosts and ghouls: This experience is always a must-do! Get ready to treat yourself to an evening full of festive fun with Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park beginning Aug. 11. The party, which runs through Nov. 1 on select evenings from 7 p.m. to midnight, includes new and returning spine-chilling fun you won’t want to miss. Here’s a shriek peek at what’s new this year:
New Eerie-sistable Entertainment:
- Adventureland will be taken over by a spirited pirate band and their crew. Be sure to listen for their sea shanties while their shipmates roam the land sharing tales of their explorations at sea.
- Get ready for even more chances to “Stand Out” with Max Goof and his Powerline party pack at new pop-up parties throughout Magic Kingdom before this popular crew dances onto Main Street U.S.A. ahead of Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
- The Seven Dwarfs will be returning to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Even if you are a little bashful, stop by and say hello! They’ll be happy to see you.
- Mickey’s Boo-to-You Parade will be more villainous than ever, with favorite foes Ursula, Cruella de Vil, the Queen of Hearts and the newly announced Sanderson Sisters Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck and Clarabell joining the frightful finale.
New Boo-tiful Merchandise Additions:
Boo to you and you! We’re adding three more items available for purchase at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Joining the 2023 collection is a Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Women’s Tee and a glow-in-the-dark Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Adult Tee and Youth Tee. Check out photos of the ghoul-geous items below!
Snap Photos with Festive Fall Decor
Who doesn’t love a cozy-season selfie? Be sure to grab your favorite autumn attire and a pumpkin spice latte and get ready to strike a pose. From Aug. 10 to Nov. 1, Main Street U.S.A., at Magic Kingdom will be filled with pumpkins and scarecrows and shops will be dressed with fall foliage and garlands, making it the perfect fall photo backdrop.
Sip and Savor Culinary Delights at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
You won’t want to miss the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE! Now through Nov. 18, you and your friends can savor and sip your way through nearly 30 Global Marketplaces located throughout the park.
Also this year from Sept. 29 through Oct. 31 (or while supplies last), Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit is the perfect way to usher in gourd times with kids of all ages. It’s easy to join in the fun: Just purchase the special map and stickers, then search throughout EPCOT for hidden Disney character-themed decorative pumpkins. Maps can be redeemed at the end of the hunt (whether or not they are completed) for an eerie festival keepsake.
Snag Some Fang-tastic Merchandise
Keep the fall fun going with brand-new Halloween merchandise coming soon to Walt Disney World Resort and shopDisney! Here are some of my personal favorite products that are creeping just around the corner.
Trick-or-treat yourself with the Mickey and Friends Halloween Pullover Sweatshirt! While the fleece fabrication interior will keep you warm, the outside will provide others with plenty of chills.
Get ready for the big candy-and-costume day with this ghoulishly delightful Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Halloween Countdown Calendar in a haunted castle setting.
I don’t know about you, but this witch costume has me under a spell! The Minnie Mouse Witch Costume features gleaming metallic moons, bats and jack-o’-lanterns on a shimmering satin print dress. Puffed sleeves, satin bows and fancy trims – topped by a bejeweled Minnie cameo – make this costume a bewitching treat for your Halloween sweetie! Pair it up with the Minnie Mouse Witch Hat for a maximum chilling effect. Both will be available at Walt Disney World Resort and on shopDisney this Halloween season and are available in children’s sizes 3-9/10.
Check out These Other Haunted Happenings
There are so many ways to experience the fall vibe around Walt Disney World. Here are a few that I’m most excited about:
- At Disney Springs, you can listen to live music on the Waterside Stage from the Squad Ghoul each Friday through Sunday, Sept. 29 to Oct. 29.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, learn from a Disney animator how to draw a Disney villain, whether it’s Bruce from “Finding Nemo;” Kaa and Shere Khan from “The Jungle Book;” Tick-Tock from “Peter Pan;” or Scar from “The Lion King.” The villain animation line-up runs Oct. 1 to Oct. 31 and can be found at the Animation Experience at Conservation Station.
- Minnie’s Seasonal Dining at Hollywood & Vine in Disney’s Hollywood Studios offers a wickedly fun overlay this fall season that includes a chilling Halloween feast that’s frightfully delightful. Reservations for the festive experience are recommended and can be made on the Walt Disney World website!
- At the Walt Disney World Resort hotels be sure to look out for a variety of different fall-themed food and beverage items, including Thanksgiving meals at select resorts. Stay tuned for more tasty details!
Run Into Race Season During the 2023 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend
Get your running shoes ready!
The 2023-24 runDisney race season kicks off Nov. 2-5 with the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend. The popular collection of races includes a 5K, a 10K and a half marathon, as well as the Disney Two Course Challenge (10K and half marathon) and the Post-Race Party.
- This awesome event not only keeps me active but is as delicious as it is fun with a post-race after-hours party at EPCOT, where my besties and I can celebrate our success! With access to Global Marketplaces, select EPCOT attractions and live entertainment, we plan to party the night away! And, if you want to run with your friends and family around your neighborhood or even your favorite running trail, registrations for the virtual 10K, half marathon and challenge are still available.
With so many fall-tastic things to do this year, what are you looking forward to the most this season?
Ready to book your fall visit to Disney World? Contact me for a free vacation quote! I’m a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and my services are complimentary.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.