Top 9 Tips For Experiencing Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing at Walt Disney World! Here are our top tips for enjoying every morsel the festival had to offer this year.
- Avoid Weekends – Locals flood EPCOT on weekends during the festival, so if you can, attend on a weekday for the lowest crowds and shortest wait times at the booths. On weekends, go early!
2. Get a Gift Card – Food items add up quick! Avoid accidental overspending by adding your budgeted amount to a convenient festival wristband gift card. They are available for sale at many festival kiosks.
3. Eat to the Beat – Book an Eat to the Beat Dining Package for a guaranteed seat at one of the festival concerts. You can stand nearby to listen, but seats are hard to come by without a dining package or waiting in a long line.
4. Grab a Passport – The festival passport is your guide to all the food and fun. These are available at both entrances and at every food booth. A digital option is available on the Disney app. They also make a great souvenir and are FREE!
5. Share Items – Generally, the portions are generous enough to share and enjoy a couple of bites each. Sharing can help you experience more menus and not break the bank. If you want more, go back again!
6. Bring Your ID – If you plan to enjoy the “wine” part of the Epcot Food and Wine festival, be sure you bring proof of age. If you’re from outside the US, bring your official Passport and country issued ID. FYI: There is a 2 drink limit per ID per transaction.
7. Stop and Shop – There will be cute Epcot Food and Wine festival specific merchandise available throughout EPCOT, but also some unique gifts from various vendors. Check out the Corktoons booth for the wine lovers in your life!
8. Family Fun – If your kids aren’t foodies, tempt them with Remy’s Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt or Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit. These hunts are an additional cost, but keep kids engaged while parents can enjoy the festival.
9. Magic Shots – Ask the many PhotoPass photographers around EPCOT if they offer Epcot Food and Wine festival-specific “magic shots” for a fun photo memento of your visit. If you purchased Memory Maker, these are included.
The Epcot Food and Wine Festival will run through November 18, 2023. Will you get to experience the festival this year?
Ready to plan your next visit to Epcot? Contact me for a free vacation quote! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are free, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.