Disney’s California Adventure Park has a completely different feel than Disneyland Park does, but in a good way. Disneyland is all about magic while California Adventure celebrates, well, California! California is a beautiful state and California Adventure is a beautiful park.
Let’s talk about the top five views at Disney’s California Adventure.
- Grizzly River Run – As you walk towards Paradise Pier you will be greeted by a mountain in the shape of a grizzly bear. You can also see it from just about anywhere in the park. It is quite impressive and it gives the raft ride its name. It is certainly a sight to see, especially if you venture over to Grizzly River Run and it is in the background of the mill.
- Tower of Terror – The Hollywood Tower Hotel can be found in Hollywood Land, and the hotel itself is creepy and amazing. However, the view that is provided during the short time at the openings of the attraction is impressive. You can see the entire park from up there! Be sure to keep your eyes open so you don’t miss it!
- Paradise Pier – The view of Paradise Pier across the water, especially of Mickey’s Fun Wheel and California Screamin’, is beautiful. It is great during the day, and it is even better at night when the Fun Wheel is lit up. It also provides a great backdrop for World of Color at night.
- Mickey’s Fun Wheel – Going up on this fun wheel provides you with a bird’s eye view of the entire park! You can see each of the lands and it is amazing! I personally think that it is something that everyone so experience at least once. It really gives you a different perspective of the park.
- Cars Land – Cars Land truly transports you to Radiator Springs. The shops, the rides, the restaurants, everything is perfectly themed. As soon as you enter into Cars Land stop for a few seconds and just take it all in. The view down the main street, where you can see pretty much the whole land at once, is the best view in all of California Adventure. If you didn’t think that it could get any better, check it out at dusk, and then again after dark when the whole land is lit up. Wow.
Did we miss one? What’s your favorite view in California Adventure? Let us know in the comments!
My name is Miriya Whitaker, I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel, a writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts, and I love the beauty of California Adventure! I would love to help you plan a magical vacation for the whole family. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning and find out what characters you can meet on your trip. Also, follow me on Facebook for more Disney and travel information.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019