Disneyland is a truly magical and beautiful place – as soon as you pass through the turnstiles you can feel the magic that Walt Disney created. There is so much to see and do, but today we’re going to focus on the amazing sights around the park. Here are the top five views within Disneyland Park.
- Tarzan’s Treehouse – This treehouse is great for a lot of reasons. One, there is almost never a wait to walk through it. Two, it provide you with an opportunity to burn off some of those calories from those delicious Disney treats. Three, it gives you unique views of the park. The bridge portion of the journey through Tarzan’s story give you a great look into New Orleans Square.
- Matterhorn – The mountain that houses the Matterhorn Bobsleds and the Yeti can be seen from just about anywhere within the park. It is also quite beautiful, especially the side of the mountain that has a waterfall. To find this view go from the front of the castle to your right, you can’t miss it.
- Splash Mountain – This is my favorite attraction at Disneyland! And while the mountain itself is a sight to see, the view from the top, in that split second before you plunge into the briar patch it breathtaking – so is the drop itself! The drop takes you down five stories, so being up that high give you a great view of the surrounding area.
- Train Station – The first thing you see when you pass through the gates is the Main Street Train Station. Throughout the year it is decorated in different ways, to match the season, and the grassy area in the front is also beautifully landscaped and full of flowers. It really gives you that sense of magic!
- Sleeping Beauty Castle – The Castle, especially at dusk, with the Partner’s Statue in front of it is the ultimate Disneyland view. It is the first thing that draws my eye after I have passed under the train tracks. As you walk down Main Street and it appears to become taller because you are closer to it, it becomes even more amazing and beautiful. That feeling that you get when you see the castle, that’s what Walt wanted you to feel.
Did we miss one? What’s your favorite view in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments!
My name is Miriya Whitaker, I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel, a writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts, and I love the beauty of Disneyland! I would love to help you plan a magical vacation for the whole family. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning and find out what characters you can meet on your trip. Also, follow me on Facebook for more Disney and travel information.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019