The Walt Disney World Resort is a truly beautiful place! There are stunning backdrops, themed lands that transport you to different parts of the world or into movies, and gorgeous landscaping. Everywhere you look there is something to catch your eye and make you think. There are some views, though, that just make you think, “Wow.”
For more of those wow moments be sure to check out the top ten views at Walt Disney World.
- Be Our Guest – If you’re standing at the entrance of Be Our Guest look across the bridge back towards the rest of the Magic Kingdom. You will truly feel as though you are in the small French village from Beauty and the Beast. Looking the other way, from the bridge across to Be Our Guest is stunning, too.
- Savannah – As you first come out onto the savanna on Kilimanjaro Safaris it is like you have left central Florida and have found yourself in Africa. The tall grass, the grazing animals – everything is truly beautiful.
- Splash Mountain – While the towering mountain that is home to Br’er Rabbit and Br’er Bear is a sight to see it’s not what this one is about. The view from on Splash Mountain, especially at night when the park is all night up, is amazing.
- Expedition Everest – The Forbidden Mountain is beautiful, especially from far away – this way you know for sure that you’re safe from the Yeti! The mountain is especially beautiful from across the water.
- Tower of Terror – The view that this attraction provides of Hollywood Studios is brief, but it is quite incredibly. If you close your eyes on this ride you’re missing out!
- Contemporary Resort – Whether you’re dining at the California Grill, standing on the observation deck, or are staying in a theme park view room you’re in for a treat here. This resort provides amazing views of the surrounding area including Magic Kingdom. This is an amazing spot to watch Wishes from.
- Seven Seas Lagoon – Whether you’re looking on from one of the resorts on the Lagoon or you’re on a water craft on your way to Magic Kingdom, being at on the lagoon gives you a unique view of Magic Kingdom. The resort beaches and the water craft are great places to watch Wishes from.
- Characters in Flight – This unique experience at Disney Springs allows guest to get a bird’s eye view of the entire Disney World Resort.
- Epcot – One of the most amazing views from all of Disney World Resort is the view of Epcot that comes as you ride through on the monorail. Guests will pass by World Showcase on the way to the Epcot monorail station and it is amazing during the day, but it is even more incredible at night. If you time it right, you may even catch an up close glimpse of Illuminations.
- Cinderella Castle – The view of Cinderella Castle from the very end of Main Street may just be the best view out there. There really are no words to describe it – it is just beautiful and is certainly capable of being a tearjerker.
Did we miss one? What’s your favorite view at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
My name is Miriya Whitaker, I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel, a writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts, and I would love to help you plan a magical vacation for the whole family. Contact me at email@example.com to start planning and find out what characters you can meet on your trip. Also, follow me on Facebook for more Disney and travel information.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019