May will bring delicious bites at Walt Disney World, including Star Wars themed ones in honor of May 4th, a new quick-service location and fun menu offerings!
Star Wars fans will love all the new treats and drinks coming to Disney World, specially at Hollywood Studios! They are out of this galaxy and perfect to celebrate May 4th.
Gelato fans will love this new location coming to Epcot! When we think of ice cream at the World Showcase, we immediately think of France but this time, another pavilion will get it’s own ice cream location, the Italy pavilion! It was about time right? We can’t wait to try it!
Check out out this list with all the fun bites you will be able to enjoy in May:
Counting down to May the 4th Be With You! Check out all the creative tastes and sips.
Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
- The Child Mini Dome Cake – Vanilla chiffon cake with cookies and cream mousse (available April 30-May 5)
The Ganachery at Disney Springs
- Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop – Milk chocolate pop with crispy pearls (available April 30-May 5)
Check out two new offerings at Disney Springs – one savory and one sweet. The best of both worlds!
D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs
- Double Bacon Stack Burger – Two-pressed signature blend patties, cheddar, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and grilled onions on a house-made Parker House roll
Marketplace Snacks at Disney Springs
- Orange slushy topped with vanilla soft-serve
For guests that have reservations to Disney Hollywood Studios May 4 and 5, you can find these fun galactic treats!
Churro Cart, Anaheim Produce, and Grand Ave. Cart at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Lightsaber Churros – Red or blue churro lightsabers served with chocolate sauce for dipping (available May 4 and 5)
Epic Eats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Galactic Swirl Funnel Cake – Black and white funnel cake with strawberries, space dust, and candy rocks (available May 4 and 5)
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Oi-Oi Puff – Raspberry cream puff with passion fruit mousse (available May 4 and 5)
Hyperion, Animation, and Hollywood Popcorn Carts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Interstellar Sweet and Crunchy Popcorn (available May 4 and 5)
The Trolley Car Café, PizzeRizzo, and Backlot Express at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Dark Side Chocolate Creation – Malted milk chocolate mousse dome with raspberry mousse topped with slivered almonds sitting on a chocolate shortbread cookie (available May 4 and 5)
Oasis Canteen, Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Sunshine Day Bar at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Cosmic Rum Punch – Coconut rum, rum, pineapple juice, Minute Maid Lemonade, and grenadine served with a glow cube (available May 4 and 5)
Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, PizzeRizzo, Rosie’s All-American Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jettison Juice – Minute Maid Lemonade and watermelon beverage syrup served with a glow cube (available May 4 and 5)
- Darth Vader Stein served with fountain drink (available at all locations May 4 and 5. After May 4, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, Rosie’s All-American will continue to offer)
Hollywood Scoops at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Shake – Chocolate ice cream layered with peanut butter sauce topped with whipped cream and garnished with chocolate peanut butter crumbles and a chocolate-dipped peanut butter cake
The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival continues through July 5, and the food is fabulous … and the flowers are beautiful, too! Hard to pick favorites, but right now, we are craving these delicious bites from the Festival.
- Fleur de Lys (France) – Caramelized beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (World Showplace) – Herb-crusted spring lamb with marble potatoes, spring vegetables, and red wine-butter sauce
- Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco) – Moroccan seafood couscous with shrimp, mussels, olives, preserved lemons, and anchovy breadcrumbs
- Northern Bloom (Canada) – Griddled maple pound cake with warm peach compote and sweet corn gelato
We have some sweet goodness to announce! A new gelato location is opening in the Italy pavilion at EPCOT – Gelateria Toscana. Opening in May, this walk-up window will offer gelati, sorbetti, gelati floats, and much more!
- Gelati in a Waffle Cone or Cup – Chocolate, vanilla, pistachio, cookies ‘cream, stracciatella, strawberry, or tiramisù
- Sorbetti in a Waffle Cone or Cup – Lemon, raspberry, mixed berry, or mango
- Gelati Floats – Fior di Latte gelato with your choice of root beer or Coca-Cola
- Coppa del Nonno – Fior di Latte, chocolate, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and amaretti cookies
- Coppa Amicizia – Fior di Latte, cookies ‘n cream, and strawberry gelati with whipped cream
- Coppa Delizia – Fior di Latte, strawberry, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with strawberry sauce and whipped cream
- “Affogato” Espresso Gelato – Fresh Italian espresso poured over Fior di Latte gelato with an amaretto cookie
- Cannoli al Cioccolato – Crisp pastry filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate, and candied orange
- Zeppole – Soft fried Ricotta cheese fritters dusted with powdered sugar
- Mocha Tiramisù – Mascarpone cream, espresso coffee, savoiardi biscuits, and chocolate
- Specialty non-alcoholic beverages along with cocktails, beer, and wine are also available
Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Millennium Falcon Star Wars Soft Serve Sundae – Galactic gray vanilla soft-serve with chocolate cream cookie crumbles, chocolate drizzle, white chocolate pearl stars, brownie asteroid pieces with stardust sparkles, and a Millennium Falcon chocolate accent piece (available May 2-5)
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort
- Wildberry Shake – Wildberry shake striped with pink and purple marshmallow and topped with whipped cream and three cake pops
Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge has not one but two “hidden Mickeys” in their Kids’ All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Breakfast Skillet! This hearty and delicious kids’ breakfast skillet includes a Mickey-shaped waffle AND, new to the skillet, Mickey-shaped scrambled eggs! In addition to the Mickey-shaped scrambled eggs and waffle, the kids’ skillet also comes with:
- Country potatoes
- Hickory-smoked bacon
- Breakfast sausage links
- Buttermilk cheddar biscuit
- Sausage gravy
Banana Cabana Pool Bar at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, you just have to try the Pineapple-Coconut Bread Pudding with caramel sauce and ice cream. Our kind of bread pudding – delicious!
There you go, so next time you visit Walt Disney World, make sure to try these delicious bites!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- The Seas With Nemo And Friends Celebrates Disney World 50th Anniversary - October 15, 2021
- Celebrating Disney World 50th Anniversary At Disney’s Animal Kingdom - October 14, 2021
- Walt Disney World Entertainment Guide To Enjoy This Fall! - October 10, 2021