Living in Florida has its perks. Sunshine, beaches, hurricane parties, melting in the summer like Olaf. One of the biggest perks is being close to Disney World! Like being within a day drive to Disney. Those in Central Florida, much much faster. We can wake up and decide, it’s a good day for Disney World. Some Florida Residents have the Disney Annual Pass, some don’t. If not, no fear. The Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket is here. Among other offers. Resort Room only offers, ticket offers, and more. Oh my!
Current Florida Resident Offers:
- Florida Resident Spring Room Offer*: Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights through April 25, 2020, when booked by April 25, 2020.
- Florida Resident Sun & Fun Room Offer*: Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 1-July 9, 2020 when booked by July 9, 2020.
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket**: Get a 3-day Discover Disney Ticket for $175 plus tax – valid for admission to one theme park per day! Plus, add a 4th day for just $20 more plus tax (that’s 4 days for $49 per day plus tax or $195 total plus tax). Valid for admission through June 30, 2020, when purchased by June 27, 2020.
For tickets with Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option: Water parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closure. Tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability. Miniature golf valid for one round. The round must start prior to 4:00 PM. Only one miniature golf visit per day. ESPN Wide World of Sports admission valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary.
Pretty sweet huh? But wait! What about that ‘more’ you speak of above? In addition to the above room offers, You may also choose to add the Florida Resident Discover Disney ticket to the following Walt Disney World Resort area accommodations to make it a package most nights Jan. 10-June 27, 2020 when booked by June 23, 2020.
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- SpringHill Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando at Flamingo Crossings
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Margaritaville Cottages
Some restrictions do apply.
*Limited accommodations available with these offers.
*Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom Grand Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
*Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
*Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion
*All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
*After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
So if you don’t have a pass, been missing the Disney magic or just want to want a trip away, now is the time. These are perfect for those mini getaways, maybe even a spring break trip? Or just an overnight stay to soak in some Disney Sun. Everything is better at Disney, right?
Are you a Florida Resident? I love living an hour away from Disney and being able to head out to the parks last minute. It also lets me explore, experience and be able to help clients better. I am an independent Travel Agent with Amazing Magical Adventures and EarMarked Agency. I love helping clients get the most out of their vacations and help you focus on the magic and memories. Feel free to email me for a FREE quote. JamiePorter@AmazingMagicalAdventures.com
- Psychiatrist Prescribes Disney Trips As Mental Health Treatment - February 21, 2020
- Disney Cruise Line Accommodations For A Family of 5 - January 31, 2020
- Why Taking A “Kid Free” Trip To Disney Is Important - January 24, 2020