What are Magic Bands?
MagicBands and cards are secure all-in-one devices that allow you to effortlessly access the plans and vacation choices that you’ve made with My Disney Experience.
MagicBands are colorful, waterproof wristbands—resembling a watch or bracelet—that you can quickly and easily touch to a sensor called a touch point. Cards work in a similar fashion, but physically resemble a plastic credit card or driver’s license. Both MagicBands and cards allow you to travel lighter throughout your vacation.
You can use your card or MagicBand to:
- Unlock the door of your Disney Resort hotel room.
- Enter theme and water parks (with valid admission).
- Check in at FastPass+ entrances.
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account.
- Charge food and merchandise purchases to your Disney Resort hotel room (only available during your hotel stay).
Get Your MagicBand or Card Today
You will receive a MagicBand if you stay at a Disney Resort hotel or you are a Walt Disney World Passholder. If you are not staying at a Disney Resort hotel and are not a Passholder, you will receive a card when you purchase park admission—and you have the option to purchase a MagicBand at Disney theme parks andDowntown Disney area.
Customize and Order Your MagicBand
If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel or you are a Walt Disney World Passholder, please follow these steps to customize and order your MagicBand at least 10 days before your arrival at Walt Disney World Resort:
- Create or sign into your Disney account.
- If you have not already done so, link your reservation or Annual Pass to your Disney account.
- Customize your MagicBands.
MagicBand orders cannot be shipped to all countries.
Link a MagicBand that You Purchase
Packing Your MagicBand
Private and Secure
MagicBands and cards are part of MyMagic+. MyMagic+ was built with privacy controls from the outset and is voluntary. Extensive measures are in place to protect your information, which is a responsibility we take very seriously.
- Disney Changing Spaceship Earth to Millennial Pink - April 1, 2018
- 8 DVC Timeshare Resorts You Need To Visit - August 25, 2017
- When do The Walt Disney World Resort Christmas decorations go up? - May 10, 2015