What are Magic Bands?
MagicBands and cards are secure all-in-one devices that allow you to effortlessly access the plans and vacation choices that you’ve made with My Disney Experience.
MagicBands are colorful, waterproof wristbands—resembling a watch or bracelet—that you can quickly and easily touch to a sensor called a touch point. Cards work in a similar fashion, but physically resemble a plastic credit card or driver’s license. Both MagicBands and cards allow you to travel lighter throughout your vacation.
You can use your card or MagicBand to:
- Unlock the door of your Disney Resort hotel room.
- Enter theme and water parks (with valid admission).
- Check in at FastPass+ entrances.
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account.
- Charge food and merchandise purchases to your Disney Resort hotel room (only available during your hotel stay).
Get Your MagicBand or Card Today
You will receive a MagicBand if you stay at a Disney Resort hotel or you are a Walt Disney World Passholder. If you are not staying at a Disney Resort hotel and are not a Passholder, you will receive a card when you purchase park admission—and you have the option to purchase a MagicBand at Disney theme parks andDowntown Disney area.
Customize and Order Your MagicBand
If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel or you are a Walt Disney World Passholder, please follow these steps to customize and order your MagicBand at least 10 days before your arrival at Walt Disney World Resort:
- Create or sign into your Disney account.
- If you have not already done so, link your reservation or Annual Pass to your Disney account.
- Customize your MagicBands.
MagicBand orders cannot be shipped to all countries.
Link a MagicBand that You Purchase
Packing Your MagicBand
Private and Secure
MagicBands and cards are part of MyMagic+. MyMagic+ was built with privacy controls from the outset and is voluntary. Extensive measures are in place to protect your information, which is a responsibility we take very seriously.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Can You Send a Package In Advance to A Disney World Resort? - October 30, 2022
- Holiday Experiences coming to Disney World for the yuletide season - October 5, 2022
- 25 Incredible Places To Visit For Anyone - December 23, 2019