I’m planning to propose on my upcoming Disney Cruise and wanted to see if there was anything special that I could do to capture the moment and make it more magical.
First, congratulations! What better place to propose than during a Disney Cruise experience! There are many ways that you can make popping the question more magical. Here are some ideas!
- Catch your love’s first reaction when you pop the question by having a PhotoPass Cast Member ready to capture the event.
- Looking for something a little more private and laid-back? Then the Quiet Cove Pool will provide the perfect setting to begin your happily ever after.
- Do you love nightlife? Then you may want the setting to be at one of the adult-only venues aboard the Disney Cruise Line. Let live music, cabaret shows, sports bars, dance parties or karaoke provide entertainment (and calm your nerves!) as you prepare to say “Will You?”
- Why not try one of the adult-exclusive dining venues, such as Remy or Palo?
- Serenity Bay at Castaway Cay also provides the perfect setting off the ship where you can experience a quiet beach setting for an intimate, romantic proposal.
Special arrangements can be made by calling (800) 951-3532. Have you gotten engaged on the Disney Cruise Line? I’d love to hear your proposal story!! If a proposal is in your future and you are looking for the perfect place to pop the question, email me at email@example.com. I’d love to help add a little magic to your happily ever after! And follow me on Facebook to keep up with the latest Disney news, updates and promotions!
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019