The Castaway Club is Disney Cruise Line’s way of giving back to those that sailed with them before.
Becoming a member of the exclusive club is easy! After you complete one cruise with Disney Cruise Line you are officially a member!
Castaway Club members receive benefits while at aboard their cruise as well as when they are at home. These benefits include….
- Advance booking of shore excursions, child care at Flounder’s Reef Nursery, fine dining at Palo and pampering at Vista Spa & Salon. (90 days out for Silver Members, 105 days out for Gold Members, and 120 days out for Platinum Members.)
- Welcome Back stateroom gift.
- Exclusive content on disneycruise.com—the latest cruise news, behind-the-scenes information, videos and Castaway Club Compass
- Complimentary Castaway Club lanyard and special Key to the World card.
- Dedicated Castaway Club toll-free number—call for details, to ask questions or to book your next cruise.
- Members only check-in line at cruise terminal.
You become a Silver Castaway Club Member after competing one cruise.
Gold Castaway Club Status is achieved after completing five Disney Cruises.
And Platinum Status is achieved after completing 10 cruises.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact you favorite travel professional today to help you take the first step in becoming a member of Disney Cruise Line’s Castaway Club.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019