Memory Maker is one of my favorite newer things about my vacation to Walt Disney World, in case you are not sure what memory maker is, it is a service where the photographers around the “world” take your pictures in fun poses and with unbelievable backgrounds, sometimes using “magic shots” which incorporate a surprise into your picture. Once you sign on to your “my Disney experience” you can download the pictures for sharing on social media or you can print the pictures. They allow everyone in your party to get into pictures together, however where in Magic Kingdom can you find these magic makers? Where can you get some of the best pictures?
Memory maker offers pictures taken on rides such as Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger. These are always fun, most of the time on the mountains you look terrified even if your aren’t the least but afraid, or…maybe that’s just me. You can also go to Cinderella’s Royal Table and get your pictures taken, this is a great spot to enjoy a wonderful meal and take advantage of these fantastic photographers. All of the character meet and greets have Photopass photographers so you can get in with the family for “first visit” pictures or annual family pictures. The meet and greet locations are:
- Agrabah Bazaar Character Experience
- Tomorrowland Character Experience
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Fairytale Garden Experience
- Gaston’s Tavern Character Experience
- Ariel’s Grotto Character Experience
- Liberty Square Character Experience
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow Character Experience
- Frontierland Character Experience
- both Town Square Character Experiences
- Town Square Theater Character Experience
- Fantasyland Teacups Character Experience
- Liberty Square Glad Character Experience
- Fastasyland Thoughtful Character Experience
However there are so many beautiful locations throughout Magic Kingdom, some of the spots where the photographers are look like it will just be a picture in the park but somehow the photographers make them incredible. Here is a list of these locations:
- The partners statue – this is the statue of Mickey and Walt
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – this is the area where children can be dressed up as a Princess, as well as get their hair done
- The train station at the main entrance
- Fantasyland Bridge
- Liberty Square Bridge
- The front of Main Street, U.S.A – shortly after you enter the park
- The end of Main Street, U.S.A – closer to the Castle
- Main Street, U.S.A – by the Main Street bakery
- Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Tutorial – this is an area where children learn from Captain Jack Sparrow all about pirating!
- Tomorrowland Bridge
- Journey of the Little Mermaid Bridge
I try to catch every spot every time I go, the pictures are top quality and the simple fact that everyone can be in every picture makes it worth it! I hope my list has helped out for your next Disney vacation. Have you used memory maker before? Do you love it as much as I do? Comment below!
If you would like to any help planning out a vacation to Disney World, or if you are looking to book your magical vacation please contact me for your no obligation free consultation and quote email@example.com
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019