Going on vacation with your little ones can be challenging sometimes, at Walt Disney World they understand the need for a space where the younger kids can get a break, that’s why all four themed parks have Baby Care Centers available for you!
Here you will find a fully staffed area where parents with infants and toddlers can get a little privacy among many other amenities during regular park hours. The area is air-conditioned, so is also a great place for kids to get a little break away from the heat and crowds.
Baby Care Centers offer:
- Private nursing room with rocking chairs
- Changing room with tables and a women’s restroom
- Feeding area with highchairs
- Kitchen with microwave and sink
- Main room with television, table and seating
- On-site shop offering formula, baby food, juice, diapers, wipes, sunscreen, over the counter medications and clothing for purchase.
- Flushing training potty for toilet training (Only at Hollywood Studios)
At Magic Kingdom Park, the Baby Care Center was recently renovated with an Alice in Wonderland theme! It features a beautiful kitchen complete with microwave oven, sink and bottle warmers. Plus kids can also enjoy watching Alice in Wonderland on the big screen located in the den area.
Want to take a closer look at the new Baby Care Center at Magic Kingdom? Join planDisney panelist Anne Marie for a tour in the next video:
While all the themed parks have baby care centers available, is important to know that water parks, disney resorts and disney springs only have changing stations available.
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Disney Holiday Eats Guide At Walt Disney World Resorts! - November 10, 2022
- The Magical Holiday Season Has Officially Begun At Walt Disney World! - November 10, 2022
- Magical Holiday Decorations Have Arrived To Disney’s Hollywood Studios! - November 4, 2022