My favorite Disney Theme park hands down is Epcot! I love every single thing about it! One of my favorite things to do is meet characters, take tons of pictures and collect as many autographs as I can! If you are like me and love this type of Disney Magic then read on to find out where your favorite character will be waiting at Epcot!
When you are entering Epcot at West Legacy Plaza there will be characters available to sign autographs, take pictures and interact! Another great place to meet the main man, Mickey as well as Minnie and Goofy is the character spots located at Innoventions. You get to take pictures and get autographs and it is inside so no matter the weather they will be waiting for you! You should get a fast pass for this as crowds built up quickly! As for the rest of the meet and greet experiences here you go:
- Princess Jasmine and Aladdin can be found in Morocco, they are outside of the restaurant Marrakesh
- Alice in Wonderland will be in the United Kingdom
- El Pato Donald can be found in Mexico outside the pavilion, Daisy can be found at the entrance to the World Showcase where Duffy the Bear used to be.
- Mary Poppins can be found in United Kingdom
- Chip and Dale can be met outside of Innoventions West
- Mulan can be found in the China pavilion
- Snow White can be found in Germany
- Winnie the pooh and his friends can be found in the United Kingdom
- Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) can be found in gardens in France
Visiting times for meeting these characters vary so always make sure to pick up a schedule at the front of the park everyday, you don’t want to just miss your favorite character because you were unaware of the times.
There is just a special kind of excitement in meeting these characters, paired along with memory maker, these are wonderful experiences that you can hold onto for the rest of your life.
Do you enjoy meeting the characters? Do you have a special memory you’d love to share with me, comment below! If you are interested in booking a magical vacation or have any questions contact me email@example.com
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019