Are you wanting to get in some tee time while visiting Disney World? There are several places you can play golf while visiting the Walt Disney World Resort. From 18-hole championship layouts to mini-golf courses, Disney has golfing options for everyone!
There are 3 golf courses that have 18-hole championship layouts playing to a par of 72. Each of these courses is suitable for golfers of all skill levels and are as follows:
- Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course located at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Prices start at $29
- Disney’s Palm Golf Course located at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Prices start at $39
- Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course located at Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa – Prices start at $29
If you’d like something not quite as big, there is a 9-hole walking-only course at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course. It is located at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and is geared for the less-skilled golfers who are still learning to play or families with children. Prices start at $19 for golf and $15 for FootGolf.
Be advised that there is a dress code to play on these golf courses:
- Men May Wear: Polo-style shirts with collars, Turtlenecks or mock turtleneck shirts, Slacks or Bermuda-length shorts
- Women May Wear: Polo-style shirts with collars, Suitable shirts or blouses (with or without collars), Slacks, skirts or Bermuda-length shorts
You can reserve Tee Times online at Disney World’s website or by calling (407) WDW-GOLF. Reservations are not necessary but are highly recommended. Keep in mind that extra health and safety protocols have been put in place during the COVID-19 pandemic so you’ll want to arrive early for possible screening.
For kids and adults of every age Disney World also has several miniature golf courses to choose from:
- Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf
- Fairways Miniature Golf
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf
All courses are 18 holes each and cost $12 for ages 3-9 and $14 for ages 10 and up. There is no dress code required at the mini-golf courses.
Have you ever golfed while visiting Walt Disney World? If you’d like to start planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures, a Disney Earmarked agency. I can help you plan a memorable vacation at no extra cost!