Psssst… Want to know a secret? Disney World isn’t just for kids!
I know, I was a little shocked too when I first learned that there is truly something for everyone at Walt Disney World.
Case in point; I love a good cold margarita and on a hot Florida day, but where can I find one in Disney World?
There are many options for those of us who are looking for adult refreshments throughout parks at Walt Disney World. First, I need you to know that Magic Kingdom does not sell alcohol of any kind, with the exception of wine at Be Our Guest. Listed below are a few of the locations within the Disney World Parks where you can find a margarita, as well as my recommendation;
- La Cava Del Tequila– Located in the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot, you will not be disappointed with any of the Top Shelf margaritas offered at La Cava. A personal favorite is the Maelstrom Margarita. Available for a limited time only, this margarita pairs Premium Ambhar Tequila blanco, mango puree, orange liquor, and agave nectar served with blueberries, habanero peppers, basil rimmed with tajin chili powder.
- La Hacienda de San Angel– Also located in Mexico at Epcot, here you will find a surprisingly unique Mango Blueberry Basil margarita. The basil takes this margarita to the next level.
- Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge– Located in Hollywood Studios, the Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge boasts the Citizens Take flight. An offering of the three house specialty margaritas; Becky Greenhorn, Melvin Macheezmo Mango Margarita, Ready Freddy Fiddlestcks Pomegranate Margarita, now that’s a fight I would love to take!
- Upcountry– You will find the Upcountry Beverages in Asia at the Animal Kingdom. Since all good things come in threes I suggest the Triple Yeti Blast, a frozen combination of the Khali River Mango Margarita, Majahara Lime Margarita, and Bali Hai Strawberry Margarita. The layers of flavor and frozen composition make this a perfect treat when visiting the Animal Kingdom.
While there are many choices of margaritas and even a few more locations that serve them as well as other adult beverages, it is important that you drink responsibly and respect other guests. Also, it is not my recommendation that one should attempt to ride Spaceship Earth, Soarin’ or Expedition Everest after enjoying a margarita in Disney World, I am sure you don’t need me to explain why.
If you are ready to drink around the world or sample the amazing margaritas I showcased then let me know! I love hearing from my readers or offering Disney planning advice, I can even plan your next trip home. Contact me today, send me an email at Jackie@worldofmagictravel.com or follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019