The Dole Whip is one of the most popular Disney treats ever! The original Dole Whip is a pineapple soft-serve treat. Nowadays you can find all kinds of Dole Whip flavors and variations. If you’re a Dole Whip fan and you’re visiting the Disneyland Resort, here’s where you can find this sweet treat:
Tiki Juice Bar – Adventureland
At the Tiki Juice Bar in Adventureland, you can get a regular Dole Whip or a Dole Whip Float. The float is pineapple juice topped with Dole Whip pineapple soft serve. *Tip- the line gets long quick, so head into the waiting area for the Enchanted Tiki Room. The line on that side is much shorter.
The Tropical Hideaway – Adventureland
At The Tropical Hideaway in Adventureland, you’ll find many Dole Whip treats:
- Dole Whip Float
- Pineapple and orange swirl
- Pineapple and raspberry swirl
- Orange-pineapple swirl whip-topped with exotic fruit and crystalized hibiscus
Have you tried any of these Dole Whip treats? Contact me today to start planning your next Disney vacation so you can get one! I am a travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures and my services are complimentary. A visit to the Disneyland Resort just isn’t complete without a Dole Whip treat!
- Full details for A Touch of Disney ticketed event coming to California Adventure - February 24, 2021
- Acronyms only Disney Addicts will understand - February 23, 2021
- Should you Visit Disney World during the 50th Anniversary Celebration? - February 20, 2021