The Dole Whip is one of the most popular Disney treats ever! The original Dole Whip is a pineapple soft-serve treat. Nowadays you can find all kinds of Dole Whip flavors and variations. If you’re a Dole Whip fan and you’re visiting the Disneyland Resort, here’s where you can find this sweet treat:
Tiki Juice Bar – Adventureland
At the Tiki Juice Bar in Adventureland, you can get a regular Dole Whip or a Dole Whip Float. The float is pineapple juice topped with Dole Whip pineapple soft serve. *Tip- the line gets long quick, so head into the waiting area for the Enchanted Tiki Room. The line on that side is much shorter.
The Tropical Hideaway – Adventureland
At The Tropical Hideaway in Adventureland, you’ll find many Dole Whip treats:
- Dole Whip Float
- Pineapple and orange swirl
- Pineapple and raspberry swirl
- Orange-pineapple swirl whip-topped with exotic fruit and crystalized hibiscus
Have you tried any of these Dole Whip treats? Contact me today to start planning your next Disney vacation so you can get one! I am a travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures and my services are complimentary. A visit to the Disneyland Resort just isn’t complete without a Dole Whip treat!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know About the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts - December 14, 2019
- Where to Find Gingerbread Displays at the Disneyland Resort - December 13, 2019
- 5 Reasons to Stay at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge - December 11, 2019