Disney’s California Adventure Park has some attractions, like Radiator Springs Racers, that require grabbing a Fastpass as soon as you enter the park. There are some attractions, though, that boast short wait times almost every day of the year. So, while you’re waiting for your Fastpass time be sure to check out these California Adventure attractions that have minimal waits.
- Tough to be a Bug – Step inside, become an honorary bug, and then learn just how tough it is to be a bug. All of this can be done with almost no wait just inside a Bug’s Land.
- Flik’s Flyers – Board applesauce, raisin, and Chinese food boxes and soar high over the land of bugs in Flik’s flying contraptions!
- Francis’s Ladybug Boogie – Go for a boogie with Francis with almost no wait time!
- King Triton’s Carousel – Located between California Screamin’ and Toy Story Midway Mania this carousel of sea creatures awaits you. With a wait time of no more than five minutes you can board a fish, seal, or sea otters for a spin around King Triton’s kingdom.
- Little Mermaid – Ariel’s Undersea Adventure – For some reason this ride always have a short wait. So step out of the sun and journey with Ariel under the sea.
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – This area of the park is a great place, not only to learn about the wilderness and National Parks of California, but also for your little ones and the whole family to burn off some energy and get away from lines.
Did we miss one? Are any of these your favorite attractions at DCA? Let us know in the comments!
My name is Miriya Whitaker, I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel, and writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your next magical vacation and follow me on Facebook for more Disney and travel information
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019