Disney World is full of magical rides and attractions, and it seems like some of the big name ones like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Soarin’ always have long lines. Believe it or not, though, there are some attractions at all four parks that almost always have minimal to no wait times at all. So, here’s your opportunity to find out what attractions those are so that you can take advantage of them on your next trip.
- Disney World Railroad – You can see the train before you even walk into the park and with a train departing every seven minutes there is hardly ever a long wait for the Disney World Railroad. The train is a great way to get from one side of the park to the other at the end of a long day or for the experience of the full circle tour. There are train station on Main Street, in Frontierland, and Fantasyland.
- Swiss Family Treehouse – This tree house takes you through the Swiss Family’s tree top home. The walk-through nature of this attraction makes it so that there is almost never a line!
- Enchanted Tiki Room – The only wait time here is waiting for the next show to start.
- It’s a Small World – With almost continuous movement, and the fact that many people don’t like the song, It’s a Small World hardly ever sees a wait time of more than 10 minutes. Step right up and board the happiest cruise that ever sailed.
- King Arthur Carousel – Many times you will just have to wait for one ride’s worth of time before you can pick a horse and enjoy a ride around the Magic Kingdom.
- Mad Tea Party – Go for a spin with Alice and the Mad Hatter with minimal waits – as I write it only has a five minute wait.
- Carousel of Progress – A new show starts every few minutes, so there is never a line outside of this attraction. It is one of my favorites, so it you want a place to get out of the sun for a while step back in time with the Carousel of Progress
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority: People Mover – This ride never stops, and because of that, there is hardly ever a wait. Take seat and let the TTA take you on a ride around Tomorrowland.
- Gran Fiesta Tour – Most people may not know about this attraction because of where it is located. Join Donald Duck and his friends Jose Carioca and Panchito for a boat ride through the pyramid in the Mexico Pavilion.
- Journey into Imagination with Figment – This is by far my favorite ride in Epcot. Many people that I talk to don’t like the “new” version, and this may be the reason for the fact that the wait time is almost never more than 5 minutes. Join Figment to learn more about your imagination as you travel through the Sensory Labs.
- Living with the Land – On many occasions I have literally walked on to this ride. Most of draw to the Land Pavilion comes from Soarin’ and many people either don’t know that this ride is there at all or they don’t know what it is. Learn about agriculture and see the amazing green houses on this slow moving boat ride.
- Muppet Vision 3D – Visit Muppet Labs and learn about Muppet Vision 3D, after all the longest you’ll wait is for the last show to end. The wait doesn’t even feel like a wait thanks to the pre-show entertainment.
- One Man’s Dream – Any wait time at all would be to be let in to the show about Walt, but before you even make it to the theater there are displays that detail Walt’s life and the parks. I could spend hours just looking at the displays!
- Oasis Trails – Walk around the Tree of Life and see what animals you can find carved into it. There is no wait time at all and it is all self-paced.
- Maharajah Jungle Trek – This self-paced trail provides up close experiences with birds, tigers, bats, and other magnificent Asian animals.
- Pangani Forest Exploration Trail – Another self-paced nature trail that many people pass by is located by the exit of Kilimanjaro Safaris. Gorillas and the main draw here, but you can also see beautiful fish, hippos, and meerkats.
- It’s Tough to be a Bug – This show will show you from a bug’s point of view just how hard it is to be a bug. There is hardly ever a wait that is longer than the previous show, and it is truly an amazing experience since the theater is located inside the Tree of Life.
- Wildlife Express Train – All aboard the Wildlife Train that will take you to Rafiki’s Planet Watch where there is so much to see and do. The train is the only way to get to Rafiki’s Planet Watch, but there is hardly ever a wait.
So, when you don’t want to wait in a long line during your next trip, but you still want to be able to experience something magical remember these rides and attractions!
Did we miss any? Which of these attractions are your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
My name is Miriya Whitaker, I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel, and writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts. Contact me at email@example.com to start planning your next magical vacation and follow me on Facebook for more Disney and travel information
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019