Question: Why should I transfer my existing Disney reservation to World of Magic Travel?
Answer: Congratulations! You just booked your magical family vacation to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, on the Disney Cruise Line, or beyond. But now what? You are feeling overwhelmed. You are not sure what to do next. Never fear, the Travel Magicians at World of Magic Travel are here to help you! If you booked a trip yourself, within the last 30 days, read on. There are a number of reasons why transferring your booking and letting a seasoned travel agent help you out is a priceless option.
- There is NO cost to you! Many people think that using a travel agent costs too much. Some travel agents do charge fees, but, the Travel Magicians at World of Magic Travel will not charge you a fee. We love Disney just as much as you and want you to have the most magical vacation EVER! So that price that you were quoted by Disney for your trip will remain your total, unless we add something totally awesome to your trip (price will go up) or we apply an amazing promotion (price will go down). Did I mention transferring your Disney reservation will put you in the running for 2 – $150 Disney Gift Cards?
- If a promotion is released down the road, our Travel Magicians will be up at the crack of dawn on the phone with Disney, making sure you are getting the best package price possible. And we won’t complain about it. Because nothing makes us happier than saving our clients money! And many times, we’ll have this done by the time you are finished your morning coffee!
- Same goes for advanced dining reservations and FastPass+ selections. Let us handle all that for you! We will work together to come up with a plan, and when it’s your time to make these selections, we’ll get it done first thing to ensure you are getting the best options available.
- We will LISTEN to you. We’re not happy if you aren’t happy, so if there is something you want to see or do on your trip, then we will listen to what you have to say to ensure that it gets done. This is YOUR trip, not ours. We want YOU to be happy because then in turn WE will be happy! You come first! And we wear our listening mouse ears proudly!
- We at World of Magic Travel work as a team and no stone is left unturned. Do you have a very unusual request that you don’t even know where to start figuring out how to make it happen? Well, our 50+ Travel Magicians with over 1000 collective trips to Disney will bounce ideas off each other to make your dream become a reality. And we do so with enthusiasm….we love a challenge!
World of Magic Travel is the preferred travel agency of Chip and Co and the Disney Addicts. I could go on and on about the benefits of working with a travel agent, and I hope that you can see how this will only help enhance your trip. There is nothing more that I love than telling my clients that I just saved them money or found a way to make their trip super magical. And I can’t wait to do the same for you. Email me to begin working together and be sure to follow me on Facebook to keep up with everything going on around the “World”.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019