Many hotel brands, regardless of location, offer their guest a continental breakfast or complimentary breakfast of some sort. However, Walt Disney World Resorts do not offer free breakfast. If staying on property is a must for you then check out these low-cost breakfast offerings at the counter service restaurants around the World.
Resort Counter Service
Most Resort Counter Service have similar offerings as far as menu. Here are a few staples that will fill you up for a fun-filled day at your favorite park.
- Bounty Platter- Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Potatoes, Bacon, Sausage, Biscuit, and small Mickey-shaped Waffle
- Breakfast Flatbread- Scrambled Eggs, Sausage Gravy, Crumbled Bacon, and Cheese
- Mickey Waffles- Three small Mickey-shaped Waffles with Bacon
- Country Breakfast Burrito- Scrambled Eggs, Diced Onion, Peppers, Breakfast Potatoes, Sausage, and Cheddar Cheese in a Whole Wheat Tortilla with Salsa
Parks Counter Service
Not every theme park counter service or snack cart serves breakfast or has some sort of breakfast offering. If you are in need of breakfast check out these counter service locations for a delicious breakfast.
- Pizzafari– Located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom offers pastries, a breakfast Panini and even their own version of the Bounty Platter.
- Sleepy Hollow– Found in Disney’s Magic Kingdom provides delicious waffles stuffed with some very yummy toppings. Along with creations such as the nutella and fruit waffle sandwich and the ham and cheese omelet waffle sandwich, guest can also purchase waffles with powdered sugar or fresh fruit.
- Fountain View Starbucks– Since the world showcase doesn’t open at the same time as future world, some of the best breakfast offerings can be found at Epcot’s own Starbucks. Here you can find some great breakfast sandwiches, all perfect if you are on the go to your favorite future world attraction.
- Fairfax Fare– Located in Hollywood Studios, guest can choose from a variety of affordable breakfast offerings such as the Egg and cheese sandwich or a cinnamon roll.
There are many great breakfast options throughout the world, what’s your favorite morning treat when visiting Disney?
Special Note- Do to the differences in cost I did not include Concierge or Club level suites in my research. Since you pay much more for a Club level suite I do not consider the continental breakfast a “free” breakfast but it is a great benefit for booking club level.
If you are in need of some yummy Mickey Waffles then contact me today for a free quote and lets work together to get you home for breakfast. Contact me today, send me an email at Jackie@worldofmagictravel.com or follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I can help make your next Disney Vacation extra magical.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019