With start of the “Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party) and the launch of the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Fall is definitely in the air at Disney World and we here at Disney Addicts can’t think of a better way to ease into the season than with one of the incredible Autumn-inspired libations now being served up as part of Disney Springs’ WonderFall menu offerings. Take a look at 10 of our favorites:
1. Fall All Over – Morimot0 Asia- We can’t wait to sample this smooth and decadent blend of Rémy Martin, Averna Amaro, lemon, apricot preserves, and a spritz of cinnamon.
2. Autumn Smash – Jock Lindey’s Hangar Bar – Indulge in the taste of Autumn with this blend of Captain Morgan Rum, lemon juice, peach nectar, simple syrup and a touch of cinnamon.
3. Pumpkin White Russian – Enzo’s Hideaway- A contemporary take on the classic White Russian this delicious drink features Hangar 1 Vodka, Monin Pumpkin Spice, heavy cream served in a sprinkled sugar rim glass.
4. Pumpkin Baileys Irish Cream – Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant – A drink that is sure to warm your insides on those cool Orlando evenings, this libation is a mix of Bailey’s pumpkin spice, fresh espresso and whipped cream.
5. Apple Cinnamon Sangria -YeSake- Sangria fans will love this complex fix of flavors featuring Japanese plum wine, orange, lemon, frozen apples and finished with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
6. Paddlefish Hard Apple – Paddlefish- Apple cider with a twist this cocktail also includes bourbon, ginger beer and is garnished with a cinnamon stick.
7. Medici Punch – Maria & Enzo’s – Made with Tuaca, Bulleit Bourbon and charred cinnamon cider, it goes perfectly with the Butternut Squash Gnocchi currently gracing the Autumn Menu.
8. Bronzed Maple Coffe – Boathouse – Another warm cooler weather treat this delicious Toddie is made up of whiskey, muddled candy, coffee, and maple whip cream and is garnished with a maple powder and candy.
9. Apple Cider Riesling Wine Slushie – Amorette’s Patisserie – The wine slushies at Amorette’s have developed a bit of a cult following and its easy to understand why. Delightfully refreshing and guaranteed to keep you cool on those hot Orlando afternoon we can’t wait to give this Autumnal version a try!
10. Apple Cider Whiskey Sour – The Polite Pig – A Fall-inspired take on the classic Whiskey Sour this version is made up of straight rye whiskey, apple cider, lemon, brown sugar and Cinnamon.
For a complete list of all of the tasty WonderFall menu items on offer starting this weekend at Disney Springs check out this article.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019