If you’ve ever cruised with Disney before, you’ll know the highlight for children is being able to enjoy time to themselves at one of the amazing kids’ clubs where they can take part in a variety of fun Disney-themed activities. Earlier this year, Walt Disney World opened up a land-locked version at Disney’s Contemporary Resort providing kids with the perfect opportunity to pal around with some of their favorite Pixar friends while mom and day enjoy a night on the town! The Pixar Play Zone is having its 3 month anniversary. We here at Disney Addicts thought we’d celebrate by sharing 3 things kids love about spending time at the Play Zone!
1. Dance Party with Mr and Mrs Incredible – They key to a good night sleep at Disney is to burn off all the excitement of being at the happiest place on earth and this is the perfect way to do it! Kids will have the chance to rock out with their favorite Pixar characters in a cozy and safe environment!
2. Woody and Jessie Singalong – If you’re visiting Walt Disney World to check out the brand new Toy Story Land, then why not top it off with a visit to Pixar Play Zone! Here kids can earn a sheriff’s badge and sing along with the loveable cowboy Woody and his friend Jessie who may even teach you how to yodel!
3. Radiator Springs Racetrack – Fans of Disney’s Cars films will love Radiator Springs Racetrack where kids can build a race car and compete in their very own Pixton Cup Derby races!
These are just a few of the many incredible experiences that kids can have during a visit to the Pixar Play Zone! With the Children’s Activity Centers closing at Walt Disney World, this Contemporary Resort location provides a nice alternative for parents looking to keep the kids busy while enjoying some “Adults Only” time. The Pixar Play Zone is open nightly from 5:10 – 10:30 pm. Programming runs from 6 – 10:15 pm. The Play Zone is available for kids between the ages of 4 -12 and the fee to enjoy this Pixar-themed night of fun is $65 per child (plus tax). Children must be fully toilet trained to attend. Parents must be present to check children in and out of the experience. Reserve your Pixar Play Zone spot today by calling 407. 824.KIDS.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019