Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has been open for a couple of weeks now and one thing is certain-It’s the perfect playground for unleashing your inner child or even toy! This new area is jammed packed with fun rides, amazing eateries and a ton of incredible details which combine to provide a wonderfully immersive experience. But don’t take our word for it! Check out our 7 ways to unleash your inner child at Toy Story Land and head on down to Walt Disney World to experience the fun for yourself!
1. See the World Through the Eyes of One of Andy’s Toys – For your first visit to Andy’s backyard, you’ll feel like an honorary toy due to the unique and imaginative perspective of the world. Some of Andy’s favorite play toys make up the magical world around you which features benches made out of popsicle sticks, larger-than-life icons like the ball you see above and building blocks and tinker toys making up many of the structures you’ll see around you. For one of our favorite details, see if you “stumble upon” one of Andy’s giant footprints!
2. Mingle With Your Fellow Toys – As you roam this dazzling new land be on the lookout for fellow toys including Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear. Several times a day Sarge also leads his Corps of Green Army man throughout Toy Story Land where they will pause to play games with the guests including “Sarge Says”. You’ll also have an opportunity to participate in an interactive boot camp.
3. Fill Up With Some Tasty Grub – Playing hard means you’ll work up quite an appetite and Woody’s Lunch Box is the perfect place to satisfy your hunger. This new walk-up quick service eatery serves up classic sandwiches include one of the most delicious grilled cheese sandwiches we’ve ever had. Another highlight is the Potato Barrels heaped high with nacho toppings and one of the Lunch Box Tarts which are like a Pop Tart but even more delicious!
4. See Toy Story Mania Again for the First Time – This much-loved Hollywood Studios attraction has a brand new entrance designed to resemble the box that Andy’s Toy Story Midway Mania Games Playset comes in. Other enhancements include the addition of a third track to cut down on wait times as guests line up to challenge your friends and family to these face-paced 3-D carnival games.
5. Pick Up at Two or Two of Your Own – Though Toy Story Land does not have its own gift shop, it does have kiosks scattered about the park fashioned after some of Andy’s toy trucks! Here you’ll find many of the items that Disney-lovers have already been raving about including the Slinky Dog headband, Little Green Alien ears, models of the ride vehicles for both attractions and so much more!
6. Escape the Clutches of the Claw – Everyone’s favorite little green aliens now have their very own Walt Disney World attraction. Alien Swirling Saucers places guests inside a playset won by Andy at Pizza Planet where you’ll swirl about in a toy rocket ship helmed by one of your alien friends. We think you’ll love the space-aged soundtrack features some of your favorite songs as you’ve never heard them before!
7. Enjoy the Nighttime Views from the Slinky Dog Dash – We recommend riding this new family coaster once during the day and again at night to get the complete Slinky Dog Dash experience. During the day you’ll awe at all of the incredible details that make up this coaster which was assembled by Andy from his “Dash & Dodge Mega Coaster Kit.” Guests ride within Slink Dog’s coils, dipping, diving and dropping through the length and breadth of Toy Story Land. At night the ride and Toy Story Land absolutely dazzles with millions of incredible twinkling lights. Some of the rides peaks also offer amazing views of Hollywood Studios and the upcoming Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge expansion.
As you can see from our exciting list above, Toy Story Land is the perfect place to embrace being a kid again. Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2019! Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019