Walt Disney World is really bringing the flavors this month! Yesterday we reported on a delectable array of new dining options available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and today we have even more sweet and savory goodies for you to check out – this time spanning the length and breadth of Disney World. Here are ten tasty new additions some of which you’ll want to be sure to try during your next Disney visit.
1. Hot Diggity Dog of the Month – Casey’s Corner- Magic Kingdom –What better way to celebrate National Hot Dog Day than with a trip to Casey’s Corner in Magic Kingdom. Each much they showcase a new 2 ft. long hotdog that is perfect for sharing. This month’s dog is topped with hash browns, bacon bits, crispy onions and cheddar cheese! Guests hitting the Magic Kingdom tomorrow are in for a special treat as for one day only (July 18th), Casey’s Corner is offering a by a 2 ft. long dog, get one FREE. This is the perfect way to feed a family on the go and gives you a chance to try out some of Casey’s other famous toppings. Our favorite is the Macaroni and Cheese Dog (pictured top).
2. Chicken Salad Sandwich – Wine Bar George – Disney Springs – This Disney Springs eatery has added a few noteworthy additions to its menu which will go perfectly with the many incredible wines on offer. The first is a Chicken Salad Sandwich. It comes with roasted tomatoes and brioche and pairs wonderfully with Giocate, Pino Grigio.
3. BLT+C – Wine Bar George – Disney Springs – Another tasty sandwich is the BLT + C which comes with bacon, lettuce, tomato, brioche and a four-cheese sauce. Be sure to order a glass of the Bodegas Borsao, Garnacha when ordering this item. Both sandwiches come with house-made chips!
4. Steak Frites – Wine Bar George – Disney Springs – We here at Disney Addicts absolutely love how literal this dish is! These delicious fries are topped with skirt steak and caramelized onion aioli. This dish pairs wonderfully with Angelini Paolo, Grignolino
5. Cheeseburger Flatbread – Pinocchio Village Haus – Magic Kingdom – Each month Pinocchio Village Haus unveils a new flatbread flavor. This tasty dish makes for the perfect lunch or dinner treat. This month’s offering is the Cheeseburger Flatbread. It comes with ketchup, mustard, ground beef, bacon bits. lettuce, tomato and pickles.
6. Sunday Supper – Enzo’s Hideaway – Disney Springs- This brand new offering at Enzo’s Hideaway features a mouth-watering spread of cured meats, cheeses, pasta, entrees as well as sweets. Bring a group and enjoy this family-feast! Each Sunday the Sunday Supper menu will replace the regular menu at Enzo’s. Guests are even encouraged to bring your own bottle of wine and they’ll open it at no extra charge. This bountiful supper is $45 a person and 19 for children (3-9) not including tax or gratuity.) Reservations can be made at the Patina Group website.
7. Taste of Morocco – Restaurant Marrakesh – Epcot – We’ve long considered Restaurant Marrakesh to be a bit of an Epcot gem. They are certainly going from strength to strength with a few new menu items. Our favorite is the new Taste of Morocco – This three-course meal for one comes with Moroccan salads for the first course. Moving to the entrees guests can enjoy Couscous Royal served in a Traditional Tagine. It comes with a beef tenderloin kebab, chicken brochettes, merguez sausage and braised lamb. The meal also comes with a traditional couscous with steamed seminola pasta served with seven vegetables. The meal ends on a high note with assorted Baklavas. The cost of this special offering si $59.99 per adult or one Table Service Credit on the Disney Dining Credit plus $9.99. Or it’s one Table Service Credit only on the Deluxe Dining Plan. Reservations can be made at 407. WDW. DINE or via My Disney Experience.
8. Pan-Seared Lamb Loin Medallions – Restaurant Marrakesh – Another dish of note is the new Pan-Seared Lamb Loin Medallions. They come with Hummus Rosemary pancakes, zucchini, olives and a toasted garlic au jus.
9. Warm Beignets & Sweet Cream – Restaurant Marrakesh – Epcot – Disney guests no longer need to venture to Port Orleans to enjoy beignets. The perfect dessert, these sweet beignets are fried with spiced sugar, cinnamon and cloves and topped with toasted almonds and a dark chocolate caramel sauce!
10. Mickey Check Gets a New Name – Throughout Walt Disney World – Fans of the nutritious Mickey Check program for kids should note that it is getting a new name. Disney Check can now be found on kid’s menus at both Disney World and Disneyland Resorts. This program will continue to allow families to identify healthier food options and recipes that meet Disney Nutrition Guidelines.
We think you’ll agree that it’s shaping up to be a tasty Summer at Walt Disney World. Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Chip and Co. and Disney Addicts for even more delicious Summer eats and treats.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019