1. The Immersive Theming- Disney cut no corners when creating this land, and it is very apparent when you visit. Everything is completely immersive, right down to the water bottles and Cast Members name tags! Prepare to marvel at the life-sized Millennium Falcon and Tie Fighter! You will absolutely feel like you are on another planet!
2. The Amazing Attractions- Star Wars fans rejoice! Galaxy’s Edge is home to two thrilling and unique attractions! Smugglers Run gives guests the chance to fly the Millennium Falcon and Rise of the Resistance is a brand new trackless thrill ride that you must experience to understand. I was absolutely blown away by Rise of the Resistance and it’s quickly become one of the most popular attractions throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
3. The Experiences- Galaxy’s Edge also offers some unique experiences! Build your own custom lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop or build your very own customized talking droid at The Droid Depot. These hands-on experiences offer a whole new way to bring the magic home.
4. Ogas Cantina- Looking for a unique, interactive place to grab a one-of-kind beverage? Look no further than Ogas Cantina! Ogas offers a variety of out-of-this-world alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages with some of the best bartenders in the galaxy! Enjoy the music of droid DJ R3X while you take in the amazing decor and theming.
5. The Unique Shops and Merchandise- If you are a Star Wars fan looking to add to your collection, you will want to take your time and enjoy all of the shop’s Galaxy’s Edge has to offer. You can find anything from Princess Leia themed jewelry to a full-sized Imperial Tie Fighter helmet. There are so many unique items and shops to explore!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 4 Ways Disney is Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Animal Kingdom - April 12, 2023
- Disney Needs to Replace Stitch’s Great Escape - March 29, 2023
- A Complete Guide to Planning a Perfect Walt Disney World Resort Vacation - March 13, 2023