There are so many spooktacular reasons to love Disneyland Resort during the Halloween Season and lucky for visitors to the parks this Autumn, Disney has just added a few more. We hope you are as excited as we are about this year’s Fall Festivities and to give you just a taste of the exciting new Halloween touches coming your way, here’s our list of 5 new additions to this year’s Halloween line-up.
1. Headless Horseman Statue- How cool is this 10-foot tall statue of the Headless Horseman that will appear this year at Carthay Circle? The artist rendering shows the Horseman complete with jack-o’-lantern striking a rather frightening pose. We can’t wait to see the real thing!
2. Characters in Costumes – This year some of your favorite Disney characters will receive a special Halloween makeover. Don’t miss a chance to get your photo snapped with Mickey and friends dressed in all their spooky finery. This year Mickey will be dressed up as a bat, Goofy as a ghost, Daisy Duck as a witch just to name a few!
3. Cars Land Haul-O-Ween Celebration – This year Cars Land in Disney California Adventure Park will get in on the Halloween fun. Each of the residents of Radiator Springs will be decorating their establishments for the season. From a Spider-Car spinning webs all over Flo’s V8 Cafe to Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters becoming Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween, this is definitely the place to be this Halloween Season. You also won’t want to miss Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree which will become Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree!
4. Oogie Boogie Halloween Welcome -This Halloween, the first glimpse that visitors to Disney California Adventure Park will get is Oogie Boogie’s oversized silhouette casting an eerie glow over the festivities. The new Halloween entrance is inspired by “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas and also includes a swarm of bats circling the Carthay Circle Theatre.
5. Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark – Once the sun sets, Disney California Adventure Park will be changing things up at the much-loved Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! attraction. This headlining attraction will become Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark. The premise is that the Guardians have successfully escaped The Collector’s Fortress but they have accidentally left Groot behind. It’s up to you to help Rocket distract the creatures that have been released so he can rescue his friend!
We think you’ll agree that Halloween is one of the most exciting times of year to pay a visit to Disneyland and if you go be sure to make time for Mickey’s Halloween Party. For more information on this special seasonal event check out this article.
Thinking about a visit to Disneyland this Autumn? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Do you find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I love sharing tips and tricks with my clients to help them get the most out of their time at the parks. I can also help you find your perfect package, make dining reservations and work with you to come up with special ways to make your Disney days truly unique. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. You’d pay the same as if you were to book directly with Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019