5 Ways to Celebrate Easter at Disney World
Springtime is a beautiful time to visit the Disney parks. Many guests will be celebrating Easter at Disney World this weekend. If you are among them, here are some great ways to celebrate the holiday!
Check out Easter Egg Displays
There are some awesome Easter Egg displays at a few of the Disney World Resort hotels this year! You can see them at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, and Disney’s Beach Club Resort. There are classic Easter and bunny designs as well as fun Disney designs!
Epcot Eggstraviganza 2023
Over at Epcot you can participate in a super fun scavenger hunt! Grab a map for $9.99 and search for Disney character Easter eggs throughout Epcot. Then redeem your map for a cute Easter egg prize!
Enjoy Sweet Easter Treats
From the parks to the hotels to Disney Springs, you’ll find adorable and tasty Easter treats! Some are even cute bunny butt snacks.
Meet Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny
Stop by the gazebo in Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom and meet Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny! They are so cute in their pastel outfits. You’ll also get an Easter postcard with their signatures.
Enjoy Easter Brunch at Steakhouse 71
Available only on Easter Sunday (April 9), guests can enjoy a delicious brunch at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Gather family and friends to enjoy delicious dishes from this special menu including:
- Floridian Eggs Benedict: Two poached eggs and a crab cake with hollandaise atop toasted English muffins served with breakfast potatoes
- Bacon & Eggs: Maple-lacquered pork belly, smoked cheese grits, and a perfect egg
- Exclusive to Brunch: Hummingbird Bread Pudding featuring pineapple, banana, coconut bread pudding with candied pecans, salted caramel, and cream cheese ice cream
Do you want to celebrate Easter at Disney World? Contact me today to start planning your next trip! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are free, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Dates and Details Announced for the 2024 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts - November 18, 2023
- Top 10 Magical Nighttime Experiences at Magic Kingdom - November 15, 2023
- Is the Festival of Holidays Sip & Savor Pass Worth it? - November 15, 2023