Though or focus on Disney Addicts is usually helping families get the most out of your Disney stays, we do occasionally get requests for advice for large families, companies or groups looking for tips for planning a special event while at the theme parks. That’s why we are so excited to share with you photos Disney Parks Blogs recently revealed to give a sense of the stage and scope of special event planning at the theme parks fashioned after one of our favorite Disney films – Tangled! And for those that may not have the budget to splurge on a Disney special event- don’t worry! We think you’ll agree that there are a ton of Pinterest worthy ideas here for those looking to bring a bit of Tangled inspiration to your home or local parties.
1. Enchanting Room Decor – This Disney image is positively brimming with ideas. This theming is a great way to conjure that feeling of Rapunzel escaping from the tower into the lush forest below is to fill your event with lush greenery and forest foliage!
2. Magical Table Settings – Let’s take a closer look and draw some inspiration from the incredible table setting. Rustic, wooden tables are perfect for the occasion. Centrepieces include bountiful fruit baskets and fanciful wildflowers. The glowing lantern provides a perfect Tangled tie-in. For this particular event, Disney used purple satin napkins tied with gold ribbons to compliment the theme.
3. Tangled-themed Props – Delight your family, co-workers or friends with these special details taken directly from the film. As you can see here, Disney re-created Flynn Rider’s Wanted poster as well as the signage for the ruffian hangout The Snuggly Duckling. Not only do these props elevate the theme but they’re also the perfect backdrop for photo ops!
4. Fairy Tale Treats – The great thing about a Disney-themed event is that it also lends itself well to some Tangled-themed treats. Paying homage to Atilla from the film who’s cupcakes were sublime, Disney created their own version featuring the iconic sun symbol for the event. Disney-themed treat ideas abound on Pinterest so there is certainly no shortage of inspiration. Another great idea is to follow the lead of the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria al Forno in Disney World and serve treats up in mini frying pans (another iconic symbol from the film.)
4. A Lantern-filled Send-Off – Leave your guests seeing the light by ending your fairytale event with a floating lantern finale. Commemorate the occasion (and your guests of honor) with a lantern processional that they’ll never forget.
For those thinking of planning a similar celebration while at a Disney destination, there are a million fantastic ways to bring a bit of extra magic to your visit. Whether its a small group dining reservation, a custom celebration or an offering that pulls out all the stops with themed decor special character appearances, Disney has you covered. For more information on coordinating your special Disney event call Disney directly at 321-939-4648.
Planning a special event, family reunion or other celebration? Reach out MickeyTravels, where we can help with your Disney vacation planning needs from finding the perfect hotel, organizing tickets and even creating bespoke itineraries. Best of all our services are absolutely FREE. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019