Still looking for that Christmas gift that wins it all? Want to skip on the toys and add to the memory bank? Need to get out of the dog house. Now is the time! Add some magic to your Christmas. Give a Disney Cruise! You can sail with Mickey and all his friends. Making memories for a lifetime. Right now until February (so even a Valentine’s Day gift) you can book a Disney cruise and pay only half of the deposit required at the time of booking. Funds low from the holidays? Pay the reduced deposit to secure your reservation now. The remainder of the deposit will be added to your total so you can make payments until your final payment due date.
A few important details regarding the Half off deposits:
- This offer is valid on any new reservation.
- Eligible on 4-night or longer Disney cruises
- Book between December 20, 2019-February 14, 2020.
- Cruise departing between June 20, 2020, and May 31, 2021.
- The remaining deposit balance is due in your final payment.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and port adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT) suites or concierge-level staterooms.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Start the new year off, getting ready to set sail with some of your favorite Disney friends, more food than you can handle, visiting fun ports and memories you will never forget. Be the gift-giving hero.
With so much to enjoy on a Disney cruise, everyone wins. For the littlest of littles, the Nursery is an amazing group of qualified Cast Members to watch them. They get to hang out, eat, play and mingle with characters. At a cost, but worth it for some adult time. The kids clubs look like a place I wish I could play. My kids beg to go. Characters spring up, play games, and an array of interactive areas to enjoy. What’s not to love? Don’t have kids? There are multiple ‘Adult Only’ areas for you to enjoy. Broadway-style shows to take in and so much food that will have you in your stretchy pants. Disney cruises are truly for everyone.
What’s on your list to Santa? My name is Jamie Porter and I would love to help you plan your next vacation. I am an independent Travel Agent with Amazing Magical Adventures. My family and I are Disney Addicts, we love Disney and setting sail on Disney cruises. Contact me for your FREE quote. Jamieporter@Amazingmagicaladventures.com
Latest posts by Jamie Porter (see all)
- Psychiatrist Prescribes Disney Trips As Mental Health Treatment - February 21, 2020
- Disney Cruise Line Accommodations For A Family of 5 - January 31, 2020
- Why Taking A “Kid Free” Trip To Disney Is Important - January 24, 2020