When people vacation, they want to get the most out of it. It’s not like you get to go on vacation every day. We try to save as much as possible, while also utilizing the time we have. Your last day of work before vacation, you are probably ready to go. Vacation mode has begun. Here are 6 reasons why it’s worth it to stay at a Disney Resort.
- Disney Magic. You know that feeling you get at Disney. The joy. The awe. The feeling you are home. It’s all part of the Disney experience. It’s Disney Magic. Staying on-site just helps add to it. You can never have too much. Disney themed rooms, Cast members, Fun for guests around the resort, food courts, shopping. Who wouldn’t want more?
- Convenience. There is a popular saying and it applies when staying on Disney property. “Time is Money”. The time it takes you to get to and from the parks to your off-site hotel takes more time than right on property. If you leave to get food. Traffic can be a pain, weather could play a factor, and you have to get off Disney property. You make it a land and sea trip and add Disney Cruise. You can take a bus to Port Canaveral from your resort if that’s your departure port! Fees will apply.
- Transportation. While yes, some other hotels offer transportation, Disney’s is better. basically. Lines can get crazy, yes. After fireworks, you’re going to have a line. However, they usually come in 15-minute intervals, aside from the new updates with the Skyliner Resorts to select parks. Quick walk right outside the parks for the bus lines. It even goes to Disney Springs, plus the 4 Disney parks and 2 water parks. Again, the Disney resorts are much closer than off-site lodging.
- Extra Magic Hours. Ever wish you had more time at a park? Staying at a Disney Resort gives you that. Each day you will get extra time, call Extra Magic Hours, at a select Disney park.
- Early Access. Staying on property gives you early access to your Fast Pass+ selections. You will be able to skip the lines and skip the 30-day fast pass mark and make yours at 60 days prior to check-in.
- Disney Vacation Packages. Book your trip in advance. Pay just $200 for a deposit. Make payment on your Resort stay, tickets, and even a dining plan. You can essentially pre-pay for your meals, save up to 15% and have less to worry about when vacation time comes. More spending money. Win/Win. There can be some pretty sweet savings too with different promotions. There are 3 different levels of resorts. Value, Moderate, and Deluxe. Something for every family and budget.
If you are debating on whether to stay or go, I hope this helps. While there are some situations where staying off property may be better. If you can stay at Disney, do it. Disney is meant to be experienced, the whole vacation should have some pixie dust sprinkled in.
What is your favorite Disney World Resort? I love some Beach Club. My name is Jamie Porter. I am an independent travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures. I have 3 princesses and know how important it is to make memories and leave the worry behind. I have been an AP for 9 years, and Disney cruises are my favorite. I would love to help you plan your next Disney vacation. Feel free to email me for your FREE Quote. JamiePorter@AmazingMagicalAdventures.com
- Psychiatrist Prescribes Disney Trips As Mental Health Treatment - February 21, 2020
- Disney Cruise Line Accommodations For A Family of 5 - January 31, 2020
- Why Taking A “Kid Free” Trip To Disney Is Important - January 24, 2020