As Disneyland Resort prepares for the influx of Summer visitors, foodies can expect an exciting array of treats coming your way in the months ahead. Disney gave us a glimpse of some of theme this week and they’re nothing short of a doughnut or churro-lovers dream. So if you love the fried goodness of either of these classic theme park treats, here are 6 options you’ll definitely want to seek out during your next visit to the West Coast Mouse!
1. Presto Rabbit Churro – New Orleans Square Churro Cart-Disneyland – If you love the taste of carrot cake then you can’t go wrong with this churro offering found at the car in New Orleans Square!
2. Rotational Donuts – The Coffee House (Disneyland Hotel) and Main Street Coffee Cart (Disneyland) – Donut flavors at both of these locations are switched up weekly meaning half the fun is seeing what will be on offer when you turn up. One thing is for certain though, they will be delicious. Currently on offer at The Coffee House is the S’more Donut and at the Main Street Coffee Cart, you’ll find the delicious Salted Carmel Maple Bacon Donut!
3. Mickey Beignets – Mint Julep Bar- Disneyland – These iconic Disneyland treats aren’t new by any means but they’re so good that we thought it worth a reminder to give them a try during your next Disneyland visit. These delicious French-style donuts are covered in powdered sugar and are made fresh throughout the day!
4. Pineapple Churro – Churro Cart Near Sleeping Beauty Castle – Disneyland – We are heading to Disneyland in just a few short days and trust us when we say that we’ll be making a beeline for the Sleeping Beauty Castle Churro Cart to give this tasty churro variety a try. These Pineapple Churros come with a delectable marshmallow dipping sauce. Yummy!
5. Mike Wazowski-shaped Donut – Schmoozies – Disney California Adventure – This is one of the many Pixar-themed treats that are cropping up around Pixar Fest at Disney California Adventure. Found at Schmoozies, the donut is more like one of the ever-popular cronuts and is filled with fluffy marshmallow filling and decorating with green-icing made to look like the much-loved Monsters Inc. sidekick.
6. Kevin’s Churro – Town Square Churro Cart- Disneyland- Another celebration of all things Pixar, this fruity churro is inspired by the colorful plumes of Russell’s feathered-friend/sidekick Kevin! You’ll love the lemony flavor of this limited-time churro offering available on Main Street U.S.A
For fans of fried dough, you can’t get any better than the 6 treats we have listed above. However, this only skims the surface of all the incredible summertime sweet treats you’ll find at Disneyland Resort. Keep following along with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co. for even more seasonal menu highlights!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Are Walt Disney World’s Resorts Dog Friendly? - August 14, 2018
- When are the Best Dates To Visit Disneyland In 2019? - August 13, 2018
- What’s Included If I Book a Club-Level Room at Walt Disney World? - August 13, 2018