With the demise of the Children’s Activity Centers at several of Disney’s Deluxe Properties, moms and dads looking for a bit of “kids free time” while at Disney have had to rely solely on Disney’s in-room babysitting service. That’s why we are so excited that in a celebration of all things Disney•Pixar a new option has opened up at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. The Pixar Play Zone provides kids with an opportunity to enjoy an evening of imaginative play and gives parents a bit of a breather. Here are 6 fantastic things to know about this new pilot program.
1. It’s the perfect option for parents looking for a romantic evening out. Located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the center is close to the Magic Kingdom for theme park loving parents or to the incredible eateries of any of the monorail resorts. Registration for the Play Zone starts at 5pm with activities taking place from 6:30 – 10:30. So whether you’d like to enjoy the evening fireworks or go out for a night on the town, you can knowing your Disney-loving little ones are well looked after.
2. Big time fun awaits kids in The Living Room – (pictured above) The Play Zone is divided up into unique spaces each offering fun activities for visitors. For instance, in The Living Room kids can enjoy Space Ranger Training and learn what it takes to become a Jr. Space Ranger of Star Command. This includes learning to master Buzz Lightyear’s famous call, “To infinity and beyond!”
3. Have a rootin’ tootin’ good time with Woody and Jessie – Learn the ropes of the Wild West with Woody’s Roundup. Join Woody and Jessie for a singalong and so much more!
4. Pass the time in Bonnie’s Playroom – A treasure trove of fun, head here to play with toys of all kinds! You never know what fun awaits!
5. Enjoy high-speed fun at the Radiator Springs Racetrack – Young visitors to this Cars themed area have a chance to build your own racecars and send them down the soapbox derby racetrack during the action-packed Piston Cup Derby Races.
6. Dance the night away with some Incredible friends – The evening ends on a high note as Elastigirl and Mr. Incredible lead visitors in a Super Dance party!
This incredible new service is available for kids between the ages of 4-12. The cost to attend is $65 per child for the whole evening. Kids must be toilet trained to participate. Reservations can be made at 407.824.KIDS.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect itinerary and stateroom to nabbing the best rates. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Sea. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019