The Royal Wedding happens in just 10 days and for those thinking planning your own nuptials, Walt Disney World provides the perfect destination wedding location. To give you a taste of how you can add a dose of the royal treatment to your own wedding plans here are 6 special experiences made possible by a Walt Disney World wedding.
1. Exchange Your Vows in Front of Disney’s Own Iconic Castle – Forget Windsor Castle or Buckingham Palace, those opting for a Walt Disney World destination wedding have the option to exchange your vows in front of beautiful Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom. It’s the perfect backdrop for any bride looking to say “I do” to your Prince Charming!
2. Add a Bit of British Flare – Draw your inspiration from Megan and Harry with a wedding at the United Kingdom pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase. Your morning wedding ceremony could take place amidst a radiant colorful English Garden. The replica of King Henry VIII’s ornate Hampton Court Palace also provides the perfect backdrop for those wedding photos. For couples preferring an evening ceremony, this locale provides a charming terrace that can be styled with Victorian boarders that draw their inspiration from the English countryside. You’ll even be able to purchase Royal Wedding merchandise at the UK pavilion providing the perfect memento for guests.
3. Arrive Like a Royalty – For an entrance straight out of a Fairy Tale, happy couples even have the option of arriving at the ceremony in a replica of Cinderella’s Coach. The carriage is led by six white Dapper Dan ponies and is accompanied by a team of coachman dressed in regal all-white attire. For a fun bit of Walt Disney World wedding trivia, the glass coach was made by the official coach makers to the British monarchy!
4. Surround Yourself with Beautiful Blooms – For that extra special romantic touch, custom floral arrangements are just the ticket. Not only is it the perfect way for couples to show their love for one another but you can even have your arrangements themed after some of your favorite Disney movies. Beauty and the Beast lovers may want to opt for symbolic red roses with gold details whereas Frozen fans might choose white roses and orchids. With plenty of options to choose from it easy to pick accents that are perfect for your special day!
5. No Detail is Spared Right Down to the Cake- Make a statement with a wonderful array of wedding cake options. You’ll find everything from princess-themed cakes to castle-shaped cakes. For a playful reception you may even opt for a cake featuring some of your favorite Disney characters. With Disney’s special cake animation technology, cakes can even come to life with displays of custom photos or scenes from beloved Disney movies.
6. Remember the Occasion with Princess-inspired Jewelery – Brides-to-be will definitely want to check out The Fables Collection by Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelery. This line provides the perfect combination of Disney whimsy and romance with timeless jewelry. Included in the line is a beautiful selection of earrings, rings, pendants that are inspired by Disney’s Princesses.
If all this has convinced you to make Disney World a part of your special day, we suggest you reach out to www.disneyweddings.com to find out more!
Thinking about a Disney Honeymoon? We here at Disney Addicts can help! Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote and lets start planning a Disney getaway you’ll never forget!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019