7 Must Do Things At Blizzard Beach On November 6!
Great news! Disney’s Blizzard Beach is reopening on November 6 at Walt Disney World! Just in time to enjoy the holiday season in a winter wonderland paradise. That’s why we want to share with you 7 must do things during your next visit:
GETTING THE NEW DISNEY WATER PARK SEASONAL PASS
Start by getting the new Disney Water Park Seasonal Pass that allow you to visit water parks again from now through May 24, 2024 for just $79 plus it has no block out dates, no reservations are required and has free parking!
ENJOY NEW AND RETURNING FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Get ready to savor new food and beverage options! Specialty churros have made their way to the menu at Arctic Expeditions and sound delicious! We can’t wait to try them:
- S’mores Churros: Churro bites topped with graham cracker crumbs, marshmallow whipped cream, chocolate sauce and toasted mini marshmallows
- Banana Split Churros: Churro bites topped with banana slices, sliced strawberries, pineapple chunks, cookie and brownie pieces, chocolate and caramel sauce, whipped cream and a cherry.
KIDS WILL HAVE AN AMAZING TIME AT TIKE’S PEAK
Kids will love this heated water pool themed to Frozen featuring Anna and Elsa in their igloo castle and an area where kids can splash around with Olaf and his Snowgie pals.
TWIST AND TURN AT TEAMBOAT SPRINGS
Take some time to relax with your family and friends by taking a ride on this raft attraction that can fit up to 6 riders in a big float as you go down a snowy mountain!
HAVE FUN AT TOBOGGAN RACERS
Compete with your family or other guests on this 250 feet long water slide where you can race others on mats dow an 8 lane slalom style slide surrounded by snowy mountains.
RELAX ON THE CROSS COUNTRY CREEK
Float on a scenic lazy river passing through mysterious caves and illuminated grottos along the Mount Gushmore’s with refreshing and heated spring water.
ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS WITH A TROPICAL TWIST
This holiday season make some time to visit Blizzard Beach and enjoy the sun while being surrounded by “snow” and even visit Santa in his tropical best at this favorite vacation destination! And if you’re looking for holiday flavors, Blizzard Beach has those too! Peppermint shakes and cookie decorating are among the limited-time treats adding to the festivities.
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Guide To Disney Jollywood Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! - November 10, 2023
- Magical Disney Holiday Decor You Need For Your Home! - November 9, 2023
- Complete Guide To The Gingerbread Displays Coming To Disney World And Disneyland! - November 3, 2023