Who says snacking your way around Disneyland has to break the bank? As a matter of fact you can find affordable snacks across the length and breadth of the park, if you’re prepared to look. From the sweet to the savory, there are a fantastic array of snacks available at Disneyland theme park for as little as $5. Don’t believe us? Then check out this video:
Here’s a quick re-cap of all the tasty treats including in this clip:
1. Matterhorn Macaroon – Jolly Holiday Bakery. This much-loved snack is comprised of a golden brown coconut macaroon baked to perfection. The finished product is then dipped in white chocolate and layered with white chocolate sprinkles. At $2.99 its a nice little slice of Disneyland snack heaven that won’t break the bank.
2. Outback Vegetable Skewer – Bengal Barbecue. The perfect light bite to tide you over til dinner, the skewers come in at a reasonable $3.99.
3. Cheddar Garlic Bagel Twist – Maurice’s Treats. Trust us, they are as delicious as they look and one can be yours for $4.99.
4. Boysen Apple Freeze – Maurice’s Treats. This frozen apple juice with a hint of wild berry and passion fruit foam has won over many a Disneyland visitor and can be yours for $4.99.
5. Chili Cheese Fries – The Golden Horseshoe – Because calories don’t count when you’re at Disneyland. Make this savory snack yours for $4.59.
6. Churros – Various Locations – This iconic Disney snack usually sets guests back about $4.50 and you’ll find them at the following locations:
- Churros near Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Churros near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Churros near Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Churros near Haunted Mansion
- Churros near Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Churros near Splash Mountain
- Churros near Storybook Land Canal Boats
- Churros near Town Square
- Churros at “a bug’s land”
- Churros near Goofy’s Sky School
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Churros near Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Willie’s Churros at Buena Vista Street
7. Onion Rings – Hungry Bear Restaurant – Nothing like a bit of deep fried yummy-ness while traversing the park. They’re all yours for $3.79.
So next time you’re visiting Disneyland on a budget be sure to give a few of these snacks a try! Saving money never tasted so good!
Thinking about a visit to Disneyland? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Do you find tips like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I love sharing tips and tricks with my clients to help them get the most out of their time at the parks. I can also help you find your perfect package, make dining and Fastpass reservations and monitor for discounts so that you can save even after you’ve booked. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. You’d pay the same as if you were to book directly with Disney.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019