As we inch ever closer to this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Disney is starting to release exciting details about what’s in store from food booths to beverage workshops to free seminars, this year’s festival line-up is sure to have something for everyone. And just to prove this point, Disney Parks Blog released a sneak peek today of some of the amazing menu items on offer this year. Here’s 9 dishes worth getting excited about at this year’s Food & Wine Festival.
1. Crispy Chicken with Griddled Cornbread and Red-Eye Gravy – Will be served up at Farm Fresh Marketplace for guests looking for Southern Cooking at its best.
2. Teriyaki-glazed SPAM® Hash with Potatoes, Peppers, Onions and Spicy Mayonnaise – Will be on offer at Hawai’i Marketplace. Come on, you know you’re curious as to how good Disney can make SPAM taste!
3. Bougatsa – Available at the Greek Marketplace, this tasty treat consists of phyllo strudel, with sweet vanilla custard, lemon honey syrup and cinnamon.
4. Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas, and Basmati Rice – For all you curry lovers, you can find this tasty treat at at the India Marketplace. Its also the perfect dish for vegetarians and is gluten free!
5. Charcuterie in a Cone – Here’s a dish that we here at Disney Addicts can’t wait to try! It consists of a selection of imported Spanish meats, cheeses and olives covered in an herb vinaigrette. You’ll find it at the Spain Marketplace.
6. Sweet Olive Cake With Powdered Sugar and Lemon Curd – While you’re at the Spain Marketplace be sure to pick up a slice!
7. Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread – Another tasty dish we can’t wait to try, it’s also rumored to go well with the new Guinness Blonde Lager which will be showcased at the Ireland Marketplace this year.
8. Cauliflower Risotto with Pulled Chicken, Artichokes, Spinach, Parmesan Cheese and Aged Balsamic – You’ll find this tasty dish at the new Almond Orchard Hosted by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze. Rumor has it there will also be Dom Pérignon and Vueve Cliquot on offer!
9. Seared Scallops with Roasted Corn and Butterbean Succotash and Chili-chipotle Butter Sauce – (pictured top) Finally you can find this delicious dish at the new Coastal Eats Marketplace which they are pairing with a pinot gris from Oregon.
This is just a tiny taste of all of the amazing dishes you’ll find at Epcot during this year’s festival which runs from August 31 – November 13th. Keep following along with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co for the latest Food & Wine Festival Updates.
Are you thinking about a visit to Disney World? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney vacation package, assist with making dining and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra magical touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019