Attention Star Wars fans, there is still time to get tickets for Disney World’s Galactic Night Celebration taking place at Hollywood Studios on May 27th. Trust us when we say that it is the Star Wars event of the year with panel discussions, character meet and greets, photo opportunities and a sneak peek of Disney World’s incredible Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge expansion slated to open at Hollywood Studios next year. There’s never been a better time to be a Disney-bound Star Wars lover. For those planning on attending this galactic celebration here are eight incredible offerings that you’ll find at this year’s event.
1. Star Wars: Galactic Destinations – Watch as Sunset Boulevard and the Tower of Terror come to life during this out-of-this-world projection show. This year’s offering will feature the debut of a new, surprise planet so be sure to keep your eyes peeled.
2. New Entertainment – Mum’s the word on this one but Disney is promising that new talent from the Star Wars galaxy will be on hand to wow guests during the event.
3. Exclusive Meet and Greets – On this special night, guests will have the opportunity to cozy up to some of your favorite characters including Rey, Captain Phasma, the 7th Sister, AWR Storm Troopers, EWOKS and Darth Vader! Be sure to have those cameras at the ready!
4. Special Star Wars-themed Menus – For those lucky enough to be attending Galactic Nights, be sure to bring your appetites. The culinary teams over at Hollywood Studios will be serving an eclectic array of dishes sponsored by the franchise. Highlights included loaded read curry duck fries inspired by the Battle of Crait, dueling gazpacho inspired by the lightsaber duel between Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Sith Lord Darth Maul and the Sweet and Spicy Fried Drumstick (pictured above.)
5. New Event Merchandise – Limited-edition, event-exclusive merchandise will be available on the night including items featuring art from Solo A Star Wars Story.
6. An Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Nights poster will be handed out to all guests attending the event.
7. Droid Builders Return – Droid Builders, the international community of Star Wars fans that build their own replica droids from Star Wars will return with a few surprises for Galactic Night guests.
8. Seize the Saga Scavenger Hunt- This much-loved activity will be making a return and will include a new immersive photo location. Guests that manage to gather all the clues will also be rewarded with an exclusive bit of artwork designed to enhance your standing at the event!
So what are you waiting for Star Wars fans? Tickets are still available for this one-night-only event. The cost is $129 per adult and $124 for children between the ages of 3-9. Tickets can be purchased online at disneyworld.com.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Disney Addicts and with our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest in Galactic Nights news and updates.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from picking your perfect stateroom to sharing tips and trips to help you get the most out of your time at Sea. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019