When it comes to planning a Walt Disney World vacation, choosing the perfect resort hotel for your traveling party can get a bit overwhelming. With more than 25 resort hotels to choose from, no wonder this task can be daunting. One of the very first things to do when trying to decide which accommodations are right for your traveling party is deciding which resort category is in your budget and has the amenities you are looking for. Disney has 3 different resort categories to choose from, let’s take a look at all the choices.
Our first category is Value Resorts. Out of all Disney resorts, this category is easiest on the budget. It’s just not correct to refer to any Disney-owned property as “cheap” because none of them are, but this category is kinder on the wallet than the other 2 categories. If you have young children who love extreme theming, a traveling party that won’t be spending too much time in the room, or are looking to spend more money on other areas of the trip, this category could be perfect for you. All of these properties have well-kept pools and provide the same Disney bus transportation.
Value Resort Hotels
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
Moderate Resort Hotels
The next category is the moderate category. These resorts offer a little more luxury than the values and are priced in between value and deluxe. Sometimes, when Disney is offering special deals on resort stays, these moderate hotels can be just as affordable as regularly priced value resorts.
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronada Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orlans Resort- Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Deluxe Resort Hotels
Our final resort category is Deluxe. As you may infer, Disney’s deluxe resorts are the most luxurious and offer the most amenities. These resorts also come with the highest price tag. Deluxe resorts offer everything from having a monorail station of their own to a savannah view of Animal Kingdom’s animals from a resort balcony. This resort category offers some of the most impressive pools, as well as some great dining choices. Many of these resorts are breathtakingly beautiful and are in very convenient locations. If you are really looking to splurge on your vacation, a deluxe resort hotel is right for you.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand floridian Resort and Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Every single Disney World resort hotel has something unique to offer. When choosing accommodations, take your time and keep in mind that you can never go wrong when staying on Disney property! Staying at a Disney-owned hotel has many great perks, including the new extra half-hour early entry that will only be available to Disney resort guests!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- 5 Fun Activities to do Outside of the Parks - October 13, 2021
- A Guide to all of the Entertainment Currently Available at Disney World! - October 11, 2021
- Why You Should Leave the Kids at Home on Your Next Disney Vacation - October 4, 2021