Walt Disney World opened 50 years ago in 1971 and ever since it has been evolving to improve the guest experience as times keep changing rapidly.
This year is no exception, recently it was announced the return of known options and offers but also the end of some benefits we will for sure miss.
Take a look at all the changes coming soon:
These are the current options you can enjoy:
- Park Hopper Option: This option was suspended as part of an ongoing focus on health and safety when the parks reopened. This year, the Park Hopper Option is back with a few changes like no park hopping before 2pm and the need for a Park Pass Reservation.
- Special Vacation Offer: 2021 also started with a new special offer. You can get two extra days added to your ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels for arrivals most nights January 8 through September 25, 2021.
These are the options that will no longer be available:
- Disney Magical Express: A service for airport transportation that is one of the best perks when you stay at a Disney Resort will no longer be available beginning January 1, 2022.
- Extra Magic Hours: It was recently announced that this resort benefit that allowed you to spent a few extra hours after the park closed or get in a few hours earlier will not be returning.
- Complimentary Magic Bands: This was another benefit when you booked a Disney Resort hotel. Your magic band would serve as a ticket, credit card, room key, etc. Unfortunately this benefit is no longer available. You can still get a Magic Band if you would like to purchase one or use an older one.
Options that will be coming soon this year:
- Early Theme Park Entry: Later this year, just in time for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary, Disney Resort hotel guests will enjoy a 30 minute early entry to any theme park. No need to wait for a certain day like with Extra Magic Hours, even though that was a way better benefit in our opinion.
What do you think of all these changes? Let us know!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Disney Classics Christmas Collection Available At Magic Kingdom! - November 16, 2023
- Guide To Disney Jollywood Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! - November 10, 2023
- Magical Disney Holiday Decor You Need For Your Home! - November 9, 2023